Thread: Importing contacts from one email account into another email account

Importing contacts from one email account into another email account

I was having Microsoft windows vista operating system installed on my Acer Aspire laptop. I was having a Gmail account but that account was full of junk email. Last night I created another Gmail account. Now I want to import all the contacts from older account to newer account. I am unaware of the steps to import contacts and therefore need a solution through which I can import contacts. Also I need a solution though which I can export contacts From Outlook Web Access

Re: Importing contacts from one email account into another email account

We create email account so that we can store messages. If you are having two email accounts in Gmail and if you want to import contacts from one email account into another email account then you need to follow the steps given below:
    1. Start the system and double click on the internet explorer browser to open it.
    2. Now you need to go to the Gmail website and login into the Gmail account by providing username and password from which you want to move contacts.
    3. Now you need to save the contacts file in the Gmail account as “CSV”. Now you need to login into another Gmail account in which you want to import contacts.
    4. Click on the import from the contacts menu at the top of the screen.
    5. Click on the browse button, to browse to the location where you have saved your CSV file. Select the contact file and then click on open button. Click on the import button and now your contacts are imported.

I was unaware of the steps to import contacts. Thanks for providing me the solution. From the above given solution I have imported contacts from one email account into another email account successfully. Also I want to know if I can share files through Microsoft's SharePoint. Also give me the steps to connect Outlook 2003 & SharePoint Tasks.

SharePoint is an online application developed by Microsoft Company which enables you to share tasks, files etc across the internet. Each user of SharePoint is having login information through which you can access the SharePoint website. The steps to synchronize outlook 2003 and SharePoint are very easy. Open the internet explorer and browse to the SharePoint website. You need to provide login information in the website to enter. Click on the SharePoint Tasks, select actions and then select connect to outlook. Provide confirmation to connect SharePoint and Outlook. Now your task are connected and you can synchronize it with the mobile device.

The steps to export contacts from the outlook web access are given below:
    1. You need to double click on the outlook web access to open it.
    2. When the outlook web access window is opened select file from the main menu and then select “Import and Export”.
    3. A pop up will appear and now you need to choose the type of export. The default type of export is file.
    4. Click on the next button and now you need to select the file from which you want to export contacts.
    5. Now you need to select “contacts” which you want to export.
    6. Click on the next button to proceed further. Now select the destination where you want the contacts to be exported. All the contacts will be exported to the selected destination.