Thread: ActiveSync In Hotmail Wave 4

ActiveSync In Hotmail Wave 4

: I have just changed the Hotmail mail account to the one with the latest one of the Hotmail wave 4. I have just installed it and only fewer days have just gone and still now I am not able to make the use of the ActiveSync option in the newer version of the Hotmail wave 4. And because of this I am not able to connect the IPhone by making the use of the ActiveSync. But at the start it asks me for the username and password and also keeps on prompting for the passwords and then starts working properly other than the proper functioning of the ActiveSync. Please tell me the solution for this so that I can just resolve the issue and overcome the problem.

Re: ActiveSync In Hotmail Wave 4

First check that whether you have changed the password when you have made the use of it previous and also look out for the issues that are being encountered while you are setting the mobile device that you are planning to make use of. Then you can also follow the steps that are given below and then follow the steps:
    • Then you got to try to sign in through the use of the mail.live.com and also I wanted to verify the password that is being present and then see that whether it is connected properly or not.
    • Then you got to check for the password that is present and see that they do not exceed the 16 characters and also you are needed to make the note the illumination of the limitation that is present in the mobile devices that you are making use of.

See that whether it works properly or not.

Then also you can just test the password and then correct it and make it short enough so that they are well recognized by the Windows live software that you are just going to make use of it. Also remember that the connection that you are using is of the POP3 and it works fine if all the set-ups are done perfectly fine with the system that is being used.

The ActiveSync always deals with the issues of the set-up that are related to the Mail, contact, and calendars and also can be used for the support that is required for the ActiveSync profiles that are present and also for the devices that already exist and also make the use of it in the same Windows Live that you are making use of. And the important thing is that the hotmail wave 4 is not the newer version it the extension of the versions that have been made use previously.

There are some of the Quick steps that you can used for the use of the ActiveSync and also the for the connection of the hotmail to the other mobile devices and also for the IPhone that specifically they are made to use for. It is said that the ActiveSync makes the sue of the domain settings then the username, password and then the SSL should be enabled so that all the tasks are performed perfectly.