Thread: Safari browser not working after update MacBook Air

Safari browser not working after update MacBook Air

After upgrade my Apple MacBook Air ultra portable laptop, the apple safari browser is not working over there. I upgrade the machine with the specifications like, 3 GB RAM with 500GB hard drive and along with that update operating system version. I am using windows vista update version in my machine. So after that, when i tried to download some of software applications from the Apple web site, after opening the safari browser, it open but after few second it freezes and stopped working. From the second attempt, it does not open. Where as other browsers are opening in my machine very easily. How to solve the problem which occurred in the safari browser? Any suggestion regarding this will appreciated greatly...

Re: Safari browser not working after update MacBook Air

As per my opinion the browser that you are using, might not be compatible with the windows version that you upgrade, because i had the similar issue and i found this issue happened in my machine after update Macbook laptop. So would like to suggest you to visit Apple official web site and from there download appropriate Safari browser version according to the windows platform version that you are using, from another browser. Try this, will help you some how.

In my brothers Apple computer happens the same problem and he solved this issue with a very simple solution. After detecting the similar issue, he research about this problem and from a web site he got a simple solution for this problem. The solution is repair the application software. For that go to the control panel and from program and feature window drop down list locate the browser application name, select that one and click on un-install or remove option. This will open the un-install window, from that window select the repair option. It might take few time according to the application. After completion the process, reboot your machine and try to open browser application. Along with that i also like to suggest you to disable all the visual effects or plug-ins those are applied in the browser application. These are might be the cause of this problem. Go though this, i hope this will definitely help you.

I also think that the browser version that you are using is not compatible with the windows version that you are using. Though other browser is opening in your machine, then from that go to Apple web site and download safari browser application which is compatible with windows version. Some of the plug-ins are also might be occur this problem. Remove that existing one and then remove all the other instances and the files those are applicable with earlier browser application, physically from your machine. Before that if possible then start your machine in safe mode and try to open the browser application. If this opens then go to the tool menu bar option and from there go to plug-ins or add-ins, disable all the plug-ins those are applied in your machine. Try with this, i hope this will help you some how.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever