Thread: Any other browser or Opera 11 Beta?

Any other browser or Opera 11 Beta?

I am working in multinational company and my most of work is on internet. I need to send lots of email. Download data in form of PDF files or videos or audio files. Currently I am using opera 10.63 at the beginning its working fine but now it’s getting stuck while I am download large files. So I heard about opera 11 but I am thinking it will also not give me performance as I want so if anybody having idea which browser is best suit for my multipurpose use then please let me know with its features.

Re: Any other browser or Opera 11 Beta?

Its totally depend on you because every browser having its benefits and disadvantages. For that I am giving you some criteria for choosing the best one for you.
    • Before getting you can check How sensitive and easy to use is the browser
    • If you handling lots of important data like banking or any financial firm data then security comes first then you can choose browser in which you can get "Private browsing" mode by this no one can trace your information while browsing or after browsing.
    • If your mostly use is of only surfing the you need high speed for uploading pages then you can choose browser with high browsing speed .
    • If you are downloading or opening different types of files so you needs browser with advanced features and browser having more Flexibility and Expandability.

I think you are wrong by thinking of opera 11 will not satisfies your requirement because as per my experience . Firefox attempt and Chrome are like basic browsers. In which you need to add extra functionality fro better performances but if you go with opera 11 the is bundled of many advanced features like note taking, synchronization, ad blocking,Chrome and Firefox attempt to be basics browsers, to which you add functionality with extensions. Opera, on the other hand, already comes bundled with many extras that users and data sharing. In spite of the extra added features, Opera is about as fast and organized as Chrome browser .so I think its great for user office work use. It designs especially for professional use.

If you really want a browser with the combination of fast, secure and reliable then I suggest you to get Google chrome. The organized user interface makes it easy to focus on work. Chrome is therefore a perfect browser for using websites like Facebook. Gmail, and Evernote. It has feature like supports for extensions. In this only one small icon’s is for extensions features so its gives more screen for use. It has the ability to minimize tabs into small icons, and compact use of dialog boxes.