Thread: How to see Mozilla Firefox Bookmarks

How to see Mozilla Firefox Bookmarks

I have installed Mozilla Firefox in my system that I am running on Windows 7 Operating System. I have heard that it speed up the internet up to certain extent. I have visited to certain website and it was really great experience as compared to Internet Explorer. At the time of visiting I have added that all websites URL to bookmarks provided by the Mozilla so that I would use it in future but now I am not able to find the place where the Bookmark is located in Firefox. So I am requesting you to give me the proper idea that how to get the location of the bookmark of Mozilla. Please reply the method to solve this issue if you know. I am waiting for your solution.
    Last edited by Bear 55; 13-12-2010 at 02:31 AM.

Re: How to see Mozilla Firefox Bookmarks

Bookmarks allow us to save the URL of the websites that you have recently visited in Firefox exclusive of having to keep in mind their web addresses. There are the numbers of ways to get the catalog of the sites that you have added in the bookmarks. I use the following way to see the bookmark.
    1. First select the View menu on the top, and then choose the Sidebar, and then choose Bookmarks. After that the Bookmarks sidebar will come up.
    2. After that strike on the older option in the sidebar and expand it.
    3. After expansion select the bookmark in the catalog to see the added sites.

Yes, with the above method also you will able to see the URL list that you have added to the bookmark.
    1. First from Bookmarks menu: It is seeing at the top of the Firefox pane, from bookmark tick on the Bookmarks menu option. A catalog of the bookmarks in the Bookmarks Menu file will be exhibited.
    2. Second method is from Bookmarks Toolbar: The Bookmarks toolbar is situated under the Navigation toolbar and can save frequently used bookmarks for rapid right of entry.
    3. And the third from Location bar: The Firefox Location bar permit you to investigate for pages you have before visited, as well as the bookmarked pages.
    4. And fourth one is from the Library window: tick on the Bookmarks option on the menu bar, after that choose Organize Bookmarks. And you will find the recently visited sites address.

I am also not able to get my bookmark of Mozilla but my situation is totally different from this discussed question. My situation is that I want my all website that I have added into my bookmark before formatting my system. I installed Mozilla Firefox in F drive. Due to virus problem I formatted my C drive. I have formatted my Windows XP so that I could install a fresh copy of Windows 7. So I wanted to know that is there any way to get back my all address of the websites that I have added. Please help me how I can get it back.