Thread: GMail account has been hacked in iPad

GMail account has been hacked in iPad

I freshly bought an iPad in the UK and put it up to have it make use of my Google Mail account. Within some hours, the Gmail account had been attacked or I can say hacked by someone. It revealed all my secrets and the hacker used to contact some people on contact list. This hack was rudimentary crack to rip-off money from my friends. This has caused me much loss. Now I am looking for a reason whether it was the breach of Ipad or the Gmail. It seems to me that the hack was the end result of a fault in the iPad security. What will you say about this? I posted this because to make impact on other users so that they will not faces an issue like me. Is the Ipad is very poor in terms of security.

Re: GMail account has been hacked in iPad

What about your Gmail password? Has it changed by the Hacker? If it is not changed yet then please change your password before the hacker going to change it. If the hacker has already changed the password then you will no longer able to use that account. You have to create new account. Otherwise try the Google password recovery and try to recover your password if possible. You can contact some Gmail administrator for your issue.

I think that it is not possible to hack a Gmail account for a normal Hacker. I think that you might have by mistake revealed your Gmail password due to this it gets hacked. Make sure that you didn’t note down your password on some file. It might be possible that someone stole your password manually from your Ipad without your knowledge. So remember that do not note down any kind of password and try to create some complex password like mix of digits, numbers and other symbols. These passwords are very safe and cannot be decrypted easily.

There is no issue in Ipad or Gmail security. Both have good security for their own. Do you have any keylogger installed on your Ipad. It may be possible that someone might have noted down this keylogger. When you are going to store your secret password on Ipad use some Encryption tools to make it safe. Make sure that those files can be decrypted only by you. Do not reveal your password in any sites if they ask you to enter your Gmail Password. It is not the same thing to do.