Thread: Google chrome has stopped up functioning on my computer suddenly

Google chrome has stopped up functioning on my computer suddenly

Recently I noticed that Google chrome has stopped up functioning on my computer unexpectedly, for no cause at all. It state : chrome.exe - application error. The application was not capable on the way to begin properly (0xc0000005). Click okay to end the application. By restoring it to previous day it work fine for some days but after then it start doing the same thing. As a result whenever I play one of these games such as BLUR or PES 10 or BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2, I have to run SYSTEM RESTORE to make chrome work. However this can’t be a permanent answer. Please assist! I actually expect somebody will provide me a answer.

Re: Google chrome has stopped up functioning on my computer suddenly

It state thst you are having a memory error at 0xc0000005. As well, cutting compatibility settings be supposed to not alter a thing. Chrome is 100% compatible by means of each and every one version of authorized WINDOWS 7 copy. Attempt this Install chrome once more before this uninstall chrome/install ccleaner as well as do a registry scan furthermore repair remove each and every one chrome files in application data c:\users->yourusername->appdata plus remove each and every one chrome entry inside c:\programdata as well as attempt defragging your memory and reinstall chrome. It may possibly also be a directx trouble interferes by means of memory addresses for google chrome thus seeing that up may possibly as well assist. Attempt clearing your flash cache also.

I will also recommend you the same solution as mentioned in above post.Have you attempted a fresh install of Chrome? If you are using Vista or else windows 7, do you strength Chrome to make use of any compatibility setting? Hope you will get rid of your trouble.

I practiced somewhat alike this sunrise on my PC. At the moment Internet Explorer is just browser that functions. Uninstalled Chrome. At the moment while trying on the way to re-install obtain a Chrome Updater error message 0x80072ee4. No reinstall is achievable. Please assist! I desire my Chrome support!

See that Chrome is not in offline mode and also check the proxy setting. Attempt on the way to access new websites, not only your homepage. Attempt disconnecting from your router, as well as powering the router downward, as well as after that turning it on in 2-3 minutes, to plain DHCP. If that does not function, may possibly you post as further details the output of these program (you be able to run them from the command line, go to start -> run, CMD)