Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Router access denies while configuring internet connection

Technology & Internet

Old 10-12-2010

Router access denies while configuring internet connection

This is the real problem in this every moment. The router that I bought yesterday can not connect to the Internet and that since the control panel of the router (192.168.2.1 in the browser). I also received an installation disc, but the software is not compatible with Windows 7 so that I must necessarily pass through the panel from a browser. I have a conflict ip address specifically for this router ...?

Old 10-12-2010

re: Router access denies while configuring internet connection

click on Start> Settings> Connection Network> Network Setup Wizard. well I wanted to connect my router to my modem the modem has to say cest nine boxes (reference "trio3c) good I plug everything correctly but the only problem that nest jai no access to INTERNET CONNECTION. neither on this computer or Router. but the only problem in that set MANUALLY I wonder dialer on the link http://192.168.0.1 my good jessaye his does not work I need I'm connecting to the internet but I arrive not go on the net. therefore impossible to configure.
Old 10-12-2010

I have a NET GEAR query but I can tell you is that: http://192.168.0.1/ allows you to access your router's interface but not requirement Internet.
You need to define your router in the LAN and WAN portion, the first concerns your LAN and the second Internet, you need in the LAN define a range of IP address, Subnet Mask and MAC property on your PC / network it is on every PC you define a Dynamic IP but certainly not fixed, in fact it's your router that distributes IP addresses to the PC that causes the connection to the network, the same way as Internet servers. And the WAN part where you have entered all your settings from your ISP: DNS primary, DNS secondary, etc.
Old 10-12-2010

Normally, you should be able to access the configuration interface via the address 192.168.0.1. No need to be connected to the internet to access the local address. You need maybe a login and password that you will find in the literature. Check that your PC uses 192.168.0.1 as the DNS server (or AUTO like home) and are in automatic IP (assigned by the router).
Old 10-12-2010

Well if just because it cest in the address bar of Internet kil must type http://192.168.0.1 and when I type it i asks me to connect to internet. its for AC jarrive that has not set it up. here's what ke jai on properties of My Network Places on the documents joinYour network connection is not OK and yet it is through this that your PC is connected to your router Have you properly connected the cable between the PC and the router? Or is it to surf, you have everything disconnected?
Old 10-12-2010

For my part I am without the CD, because it was supposed to do everything alone and nothing to do? so I configured everything by hand by getting right to the left of the doc on the Net. Removes your Internet connection on your PC because there may be information proxy or DNS server that drags here and there. You before doing that, it would be wiser to work on those who do not have the Internet. I would have installed the latest pr firm wire the router .I do not know what to do, I well an internet connection is working because my old modem jai installed on a USB post and his work since I wrote you.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , , ,