Thread: Domain name Space registration in India

Domain name Space registration in India

I am an IT student, my curriculum includes many programming languages such as C, C++ Java and all that , but I am not interested in programming at all, I have planned to create website and own a space in the internet domain, but I am not aware about the policies and procedures being included for our country , I have a little knowledge about it So I wish if any one of you have any idea about it , so give your valuable ideas and share it by posting your replies.

Re: Domain name Space registration in India

Internet Domain Names globally have assumed greater importance in past time with the web progressively more being used as an efficient medium for commercial, government assistance, educational purpose and communication. The system of registering of Internet Domain Names can make easy the explosion of Internet in a nation Many nations have, therefore, chosen open-minded and market responsive policies to record large number of Domain Names under their country code, broadly integrated with worldwide accepted policy, measures and procedures of Domain registration.

If talking about India , .IN is the assigned country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD). It is said that its all round adoption by Indian users , individual people, Government bodies , public service sectors and businesses firms will help in implementing their Indian identity in the World Web space using a small and unique Domain Name. So you will have to research a bit and then take a step forward.

The number of .IN Domain references so far registered does not truly stand for the incursion of information technology in our country when seen in combination with the measurement and vitality of the Indian market and the number of organizations and public institutes working in the area of Information Technology (IT) and its Services (ITeS). An much more cautious registration policy and without the presence of modern processes and base for registration have so far objected the development of .IN Domain. It is widely known that .IN Domain Name has an unused growth budding. A practical policy for .IN Domain propagation can assist to set up .IN as a internationally recognized sign of India's growth in the IT sector.

The number of .IN Domain references so far registered does not truly stand for the incursion of information technology in our country when seen in combination with the measurement and vitality of the Indian market and the number of organizations and public institutes working in the area of Information Technology (IT) and its Services (ITeS). An much more cautious registration policy and without the presence of modern processes and base for registration have so far objected the development of .IN Domain. It is widely known that .IN Domain Name has an unused growth budding. A practical policy for .IN Domain propagation can assist to set up .IN as a internationally recognized sign of India's growth in the IT sector.