Thread: Netflix Audio Error: 2000-0333

Netflix Audio Error: 2000-0333

I am using Dell Inspiron 1318 laptop. While I am watching Netflix videos later than a week or more, suddenly my Dell Inspiron 1318 audio stopped. I ran diagnostics and got Error Code 2000-0333. So here I don’t understood what to do and how to solve this issue. What should I do? Please someone provide some information.

Re: Netflix Audio Error: 2000-0333

Do you mean audio has stopped up from not only your DVD player but also from your music player programs as well? That is an error code from the pre-boot system assessment tests (PSA) which run previous to the Dell Diagnostics tests. That error code does not mean there is something mistaken with your audio. That code simply means that: Graphics test timed out waiting for keyboard reply, which maybe means, you did not respond a query yes or no within the chosen time. To test your audio you necessitate running the Dell Diagnostics audio tests since the PSA tests are not sufficient for it. If the tests pass after that you have a software trouble. If the tests be unsuccessful then you should contact Dell for maintenance.

Well, it is even crazier than that. What actually has occurred is that my FM transmitter has congested. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the audio drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the FM transmitter drivers and currently contain the similar trouble. But as a minimum I can boot and watch from Netflix. Thanks for your opinion. That is truly pleasant of you to take the time.

My computer will not start gets up to the dell logo after that goes black with just the cursor. It will not begin in safe mode. I also called the Dell they told me you are on your own. Is there a manner to retrieve information from my hard drive or have I misplaced it all? I purchased this computer in last to last month.

I can’t understand what you are trying to say. You mean Dell is not providing you any help? If the machine is below a year old why would not Dell assist you? To get the data off you may have to eliminate the drive and slave it to a functioning system. After that, you can duplicate the files off to anywhere you require them.

My sound stopped up in Internet explorer 8 in Microsoft Windows 7, coincidently to Windows 7 update on 5th of December. Netflix Streaming currently freezes and provides error message N8157-3304. Currently my nonworking playback device is an M Audio Transit USB. If I choose an additional playback device Netflix will run, but I don't enclose any equipment to connect to it to tell if there is sound. There is as well no sound on any other Internet Explorer 8 web pages. For Your Information, The Transit USB still works just all right with J River Media Center in Windows 7 devoid of Internet Explorer 8 being concerned.