Thread: Which is the best secure email service?

Hello friends I would want to know that which is the best email service that is available on the internet. I am from a very highly reputed company and I would want to communicate with various client both overseas and in my network. Now the problem is that I want that whatever I communicate should remain secure with me and the client. I dont want that the someone comes to know about what we both are talking or indirectly we want the communication to be in between the two of only and no third person can have access to what we are talking. So I would want to know that which would be the best email service that would help me to communicates more effectively and more securely. There are people who do chatting and in addition to that they also make their deals online. So I have also the same thing here with me and I just want to know a way by which I can do the same in the secure manner. Can you all please tell me which is the best secure email service with which I can go with so that I can be safe while making a deal and making everything well secured here? Hope to get the reply soon here from you all there. Please try to be a little descriptive while making the suggestions so that I can have the perfect one for me here.

Re: Which is the best secure email service?

Hey I think that both yahoo and gmail would be the best email service available to effectively communicate with each other. I think that this service will provide enough security as both of them have been in the lime light from the very beginning. They are well developed company and so there wouldn't be any kind of doubt in the service that will provide. They are both in the business from the very beginning and so that is why I think that you should use any of them to communicate securely.

Re: Best Secure email service

If you just want the list of the email services that you want then I think that I can give you the list here. Here is what I can suggest you at the moment. Please have a look at it. You can have one from the below and let me tell you that all are pretty safe to use:
    • HUSHMAIL
    • SAFEMESSAGE
    • SMAIL
    • GAMIL
    • YAHOO

and the list is never ending. Well I make use of the Gmail a lot and will suggest you to make use of that. I have also seen lots of the people making use of this email services and it is really secured enough that you can rely on that. Please let me know with which you made your move.

I think that it will be a better option to go with the Hushmail and I will vote for that on top of all the other email services that are there in the market. Signing up in the Hushmail is free and Hushmail proposes private, secure free email accounts. In addition to this the emails that are sent are encrypted using very strong algorithms that require a long time so that it can be broken. Then mails in addition to all this are also checked for all kinds of malicious activities so that the virus can not enter the system via your inbox. Hope that this will prove to be a better option there. In addition to this if you go with the Hushmail Business then it will manage unlimited accounts and also will customize Hushmail.

I am out of the BOX and I have come up here with a better option. I think that ZixMailEncryption will be the best here to go with. It offers policy-based email encryption for authoritarian compliance. It is one of the largest hosted email encryption service providers. It not only allows customers to communicate seamlessly but also allows them to communicate securely. The delivery method of the ZixCorp eradicates human error and makes certain that the secure message is delivered transparently and seamlessly. So I think that it is the better one to go with.

What about the Safemessage. I think that it has a strong chance to stand here in the discussion that has been made here and I think that it has a good chance of winning here. SafeMessage is one of the foremost secure communication systems. It provides complete control over the secure data. When you will be using the Safemessage then I assure you that you will be having total privacy and you must have noticed some of the duplication in other email services but here you will not have any chance of getting duplications. One of the features that has really impressed me about this email service is that the sender can put control above whether the recipient can copy, forward, save or print the message. Hope that you will like this.

Hey I think that even hotmail and msn are good. They will help you to have a secure communication with any one at any place in the world. I think that since allot of users are attracted to the yahoo and gmail so I fear that they could easily get hacked by anyone and that they can also become slow with time. So I think where the public is less that thing is generally going to be a bi more secure.

litmon Guest

Gmail is the best secure email service .

I have three options with me and I think that all of them are the best one and can be give a try here. I have SMail, Comodo and Hushmail here with me. Well all the three have different features and hence you will for sure have to make your selection on that basis. SMail presents a free secure mailbox that can encrypt the messages and transfer them securely and that is what it is at the primary goal here. On the other hand Comodo is one of the email services that is free for non-commercial use and the user interface of this is pretty fine. Regarding the HushMail I think that the basic idea of this has been cleared in a much pretty way. Hope that you will have the best one from the following and in addition to this if you ask me I will go with the SMail for sure.

sennydell Guest

I did some research and found the following:
    Safemessage
    S-mail
    Hushmail
    Privacyharbor
    This is a best secure email service.
    Last edited by sennydell; 07-12-2010 at 09:29 PM.