Thread: Cisco release new RVS4000 firmware 1.3.1.0

Cisco release new RVS4000 firmware 1.3.1.0

Since RVS4000 Firmware Version 1.3.0.5 was has many issue which was fixed by cisco and so that they have recently released the new firmware version which is RVS4000 firmware 1.3.1.0 and they have fixes many issues which was in the RVS4000 Firmware Version 1.3.0.5 are fixed in this are as follows:
    • Fixed a deprived resolution problem which was missing in the navigation pane of the web-based function that occurs by means of Firefox v3.5.
    • Also resolved the issue that was creating the erase button in the Status of the Local Network page not allow to work.
    • Also updated the IPS autograph to edition 1.41.

Re: Cisco release new RVS4000 firmware 1.3.1.0

As it has resolved many problems from the RVS4000 Firmware Version 1.3.0.5 but itself has many issue which are known and as follows:
    • A QuickVPN tunnel from a QuickVPN Client working at the back of RVS4000 as a NAT machine to an RV0xx router from time to time disengages during intense traffic. There is an infection in RV0xxfirmware that put off the tunnel from reconnecting with no rebooting the computer that run the QuickVPN Client software.
    • There is an identified problem by means of Windows XP SP2 Firewall. ICMP packets are all the time crash by the firewall when the firewall is facilitates. This problem origin the QuickVPN client to be not capable to set up a tunnel by means of the distant QuickVPN server effectively. Microsoft has free a patch to attach this problem later than you set up the patch, the problem should be resolute. You can also attach this concern by improvement Windows XP to SP3.
    • Reduction the arrangement of port forwarding or port triggering system source the router to resume the firewall component which can origin a impermanent imprison of the router for 10 to 15 seconds.
    • QoS speed manage has no consequence when IPS is immobilize. As a workaround, utilize QoS precedence in its place.
    • DHCP dispatch is not carrying when numerous VLANs are created and IPS cannot obstruct eMule 0.48a.
    • For the period of firmware improvement, the router terminates fill the firmware and reboots previous to the growth bar shows 100% achievement. It is suggested that you remain awaiting the router end rebooting previous to try to admission the router’s web-based arrangement service.
    • The network facade of RIP messages illustrate up like a class-A subnet when a VLAN shaped on an RVS4000 router is configured to exist a class-C subnet by means of a class-A address for instance 10.0.2.1/24.

Hello,
    My fresh rvs4000 has the 1.3.1.0 too but I encompass the trouble that I have to physically reboot on one occasion per day as of vanished internet purpose the dsl modem is eternally up and the rvs4000 is configured to attach the internet on ask for internal lan announcement is not affect and works very well in the status or gateway directory I can observe that the internet link is up but it works simply 20-30 hours a day and then I need to reboot any ideas? Please help me thank you.

I think this issue can be taken away by means of configuring the router and then I think you will get the desired solution for the issue you have. But before doing this verify the internet connection for this you need to attach the Broadband modem to the computer by means of an Ethernet wire with no the router installed and take care that the Internet connection is lively. If it is not, get in touch with your Internet Service supplier. If it can go online, the PC associated to the modem is the one that's schedule by means of the ISP. Later than linking your modem and PC to the router, make sure the lights on the frontage panel of the router. I think this way you will be able to get the problem. As it seems it is an issue with the internet connection.