Thread: Problem in attaching files on Yahoo and Hotmail

Problem in attaching files on Yahoo and Hotmail

I am working in one of the financial company and I am using my laptop daily which is HP PAVILION. It has nice internet connection and working smoothly with windows 7. My most of the work on internet and I used to send email through yahoo and Hotmail with attachment of files of Microsoft word or excel but from four to five days I have suffered with problem with yahoo and Hotmail , it does not allows to attach my word files or any types of files. It’s working with Gmail but I mostly preferred yahoo and hot mail so I need your help to solve this issue.

Re: Problem in attaching files on Yahoo and Hotmail

I don’t know exact reason for this issue but I can give you some tips to solve this problem .this problem may occurred because any mail in your inbox came with virus which you opened and save or run, due to virus problem this issue can be happen, so I suggest you to scan your computer with updated antivirus like MacAfee, Norton or Symantec. Ones format your all inbox and all mails massages there might be chances of containing viruses in it. Make windows firewall off and on again and keep it always on so it can give you pop up screen when any viruses try to come in your system.

I don’t know about hotmail but I need to know in what version you are using yahoo, because it depends on visions also, you can change version from yahoo classic to yahoo new mail or yahoo new mail to yahoo classic. Main thing is that yahoo gives you to forward file of only of memory up to 10 mb , if your file is more than 10 mb then you need to compress that file or else there is application from that you can send link to the receiver and then he can download that data from that link up to 1GB.

Some of the software applications are available for removing unnecessary data which can occurs this type of problems. You can use Ccleaner software tool for that it is use to delete cookies, check and repair registry and cache and restart your computer. Then try to send attachment with different browsers like opera, Google chrome, internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Your internet browser is must be of latest version that support s to advance file formats. And the you can try and check. You can also ask to the receiver to check his yahoo setting might be problem form the receiver’s side.

I think you are using continuously yahoo or Gmail for sending Email with attachments ten you need to check it Inbox or sent items memory if it full then you need to delete some mail and keep some space for fluctuation of Emails. it can be problem occurs form mail client first you need to check with basics like checking setting of yahoo and hot mail and also of browser which you are using then make firewall on an doff . If still same problem the n you need to contact with mail Client yahoo and Gmail.