Thread: Features of Comodo Secure DNS

Features of Comodo Secure DNS

I wanted to know more about the Comodo Secure DNS Servers. I have heard that dns are not so secure in the internet. Though i don't have a good knowledge about the dns. I know that dns is used to filter out all the web page and does not provide any access to the unsecured web page. So does it provide full security for the web page. I have heard good reviews about the commodo dns. So tell me something about that particular product.

Re: Features of Comodo Secure DNS

DNS does the work for just separating out the user friendly sites from the entire web sites page which can also be restricted web pages. DNS are basically classified into two types one is open DNS and the other is Secured DNS. Secured DNS are more safe then open DNS. Now DNS is not used for the protection purpose it just shows the web page which gets stored on the DNS secured server. DNS uses the Microsoft windows server. DNS provides a much reliable and fastest internet browsing experience given by your isp and you don't have to worry about the installation of the hardware and software. The compatibility is much safer.

Comodo secure DNS is a newly launched product by the Comodo. Now it gives you a smarter and the fastest way to browse the internet. Due to the wide connection of the servers across the world it provides you a more reliability. So you can count on it for the reliability. The browsing experience would be much better because of the location of the servers and the nodes present at every sections of the internet. So if you need any information from any part of the world the information will be processed by the nearest server. It is much safer then the earlier one's because it provides a malware filtering service where you can filter out the malwares. Upon that it has got the database of Harmful websites which does not allow you to enter the restricted website. On entering a website it will automatically redirect you to their safe servers which will restrict you from the dangerous dns cache attack. So the above are the features of the Comodo dns.

Now the problem with the installation of the secured dns is that while browsing if we want to open a site that gave no problem before the installation of the DNS. The same website has been blocked by the DNS and it gives particular reason for the blocking of the site. Now this is a setback for the internet browsers. However we can go with the open dns which is less secured then secured dns and it allows you to visit more website's then the secured DNS.