Thread: How Secure is Mozilla Firefox 4.06 beta

How Secure is Mozilla Firefox 4.06 beta

I am a Mozilla Firefox lover and i have been using it since last few years and let me tell you all that i am very much excited to use the Mozilla Firefox 4. 06 which is the latest version of this browser . I do not trust it though since its in the beta version. I do not have any sort of issue with the speed of the Mozilla Firefox 4.06 beta version. But i will be happy to know how secure is the Mozila Firefox 4.06 Beta ???

Re: How Secure is Mozilla Firefox 4.06 beta

According to my knowledge its only the developers who can give a precise answer to this question. But as per my experience i have been using the newer version of the Mozilla browser there are a lots of security bugs still available in the Mozilla Firefox 3 version. Every now and then we get a number of pop ups saying that a new firefox update is released and we had to install the updates. We can't trust on its security.

A recent survey shows that the Mozilla Firefox provides greater security for its users when visiting websites with malicious content. In reaching this conclusion, experiments has shown that 20,263 sites 'infected' by using different browsers. Firefox could provide protection against 7,108 pages (35.08% of total), while Chrome did before 6639 (32.76%). For their part, Internet Explorer and Opera only able to provide security from 5144 (25.39%) and 1,690 (8.34%), respectively. Firefox and Chrome use the same system of protection, Google Safe Browsing , which works through a mechanism that filters URLs based on a list of web pages 'malicious'. However, both browsers handle 'blacklists' different, so their results are not the same.

I think Security stands out in FF3 (Firefox 3) (eye Kaspersky Antivirus time had problems when Firefox3 was running, but the less known "Opera" also tiny thing, Internet Explorer 9 to much improved over what they were ie6 ie7 , Google Chrome has its own stuff. Mozilla Firefox since I started using it but never let up now the addons and other features that have made it easier and safer navigation. I trust Mozilla Firefox and thats all.

I've tried just about everyone, including the Mac browser, but I prefer Firefox. The Chrome is good, but I'm not used lacks many accessories, as and IExplorer Opera 9 beta is slow I do not wonder, just that its interface is more aesthetic. The good thing is firefox plugin called Wevmail notice, which tells us how we get new mail without putting password or anything just entering the browser. The chrome is for more intelligent, has all the buttons visible and not as bad as others make it more handy and better is not full of buttons and bars are somewhat cleaner.