Thread: No password save prompt for IE9

No password save prompt for IE9

Previously I was using windows xp operating system and the browser that I was using is Internet Explorer 8. That was working great but the problem has started from when I have started using Internet Explorer 9. Actually the thing is that whenever I inserting username and password on any site then Internet explorer 9; is not asking for saving the password for that site. In Internet explorer this was not the case. When I was using internet explorer 8 I was getting an option for saving the password for the site or not, it depends on me whether to save the password for that site or not. So in short I just want to have that option in Internet Explorer 9. So I just want to know a simple solution for this problem. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: No password save prompt for IE9

As far as I know all the information related to your username and password is stored in cookies, so for getting the option back in Internet explorer, you have to clear all the cookies present in your system. After that you have to follow these steps for getting the option. You need to click on “tool” and then click on “Internet Options”. After that you have to select the “Content Tab”. Now under the “Autocomplete” section you have to click on settings. After doing this you will be able to see a dialog box and then you have to tick the option for “Prompt me to save passwords”. After that you just need to click on OK and save the settings. I am sure that you will get the password prompt next time in your system. If you have any other problem related to that then let me know about the same, I will try to resolve that as soon as possible.

I am also facing problem with this Internet explorer 9, but the problem that I am facing is with the display of the site. Actually the thing is that the display of this Internet Explorer 9 is not good, the sites can be seen in a normal way using other browsers, is appearing weird in Internet Explorer 9. Currently I am using windows 7 operating system. To be true this kind of problem was not present in Internet Explorer 8. Personally I do not know why Internet Explorer 9 is behaving in weird manner. But need the solution for this problem. Thanks in advance for any related reply.

I think that you are using beta version of internet explorer, because I am also using windows 7 operating system and the Internet explorer 9. I am sure about this because I was also facing similar problem while using beta version of Internet explorer 9, but now there is no problem with the display. For solving this problem you just need to uninstall the beta version and install the complete version of internet explorer 9. You can download the complete version from its official site. I am sure that you will not face this problem again. The other option you have to go back again to your old browser that is internet explorer 8.

I just downloaded a few days ago Internet Explorer 9. I manage a website hosted on Microsoft Small INRESA proven business. Since I am using Internet Explorer 9, I am not able to access my website or log on Small INRESA proven business. So for solving the problem I try to get back on Internet Explorer 8, but it will not install because I have a version of internet Explorer 9. It's been several weeks since I can access my site, and it becomes critical, and now I need a perfect solution for the problem that I am facing. Thank you in advance to those who can help me. Currently I am using windows 7 operating system and forced to use Internet Explorer 9.

Yesterday I have downloaded internet explorer 9 beta normally, then after all the procedures normally do, I wanted to launch Internet, except that the page is turned white, a message comes in saying: "(Microsoft Windows) Internet Explorer has STOPPED OPERATING problem was that the program has stopped working properly. Windows will close the program and tell you if a solution is available. CLOSE THE PROGRAM." Since I cannot access a web page with Internet Explorer (luckily I also downloaded Mozilla Firefox so I can get to what I want but not on Internet Explorer) How to make this thing work? I tried to uninstall but nothing helped me out. Anyways thanks to your advice. Thank you very much for your help and your valuable time to help me but everything is going in vain.