Thread: Mozilla Firefox: Page does not load until refresh is clicked

Mozilla Firefox: Page does not load until refresh is clicked

If someone asks me; which is the best browser then it is Mozilla Firefox that I would answer but that was the case before I came up with this issue. I was using the browser in the regular way and then I got a pop up saying that there is a new version of the Mozilla Firefox available. I just clicked on that pop up and got caught with this issue. I was using the Mozilla Firefox 3.4 and now I have the browser version with 3.6.2. I am really unhappy with the behavior of the browser and would like to get rid of the issue. Can you all here can suggest me the way for doing that so that I can have my browser to the normal level with which I was working. At first the page use to load without any issue but now until and unless I press click the Refresh button the page does not get loaded.

Re: Mozilla Firefox: Page does not load until refresh is clicked

Well let me tell you that the browser version that you have is the latest one and hence I think that it might be buggy and I would suggest you to make a roll back to the previous version that you were having and I think that it will be best way to tackle the situation that you are dealing with. Uninstall the Browser from the Control Panel and then restart the system and then again go for the installation of the stable version that you are having with you at the moment. Do it and let me know if that really helped you to get the normal functionality of the browser.

I think that your browser has caught some sort of virus and hence I would suggest you to make use of the Safe Mode of the Mozilla Firefox. Sometime it can get caught with such issues and hence would like you to make this move here. You can do this by Clicking on the Start then click on the All Programs and then Mozilla Firefox and then Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode). If you can not find that then you can have the Safe Mode by typing the following command in the RUN window: firefox.exe -safe-mode after typing this click on the OK button. Hope that this time you will be able to see that the issue is solved.

I think that you will be required to deal with the Cookies and clear the cache of the browser and I am sure that by doing this you will be able to have the issues solved. In addition to this I would like you to make one more move. Just follow the steps below and see if that can help you a bit:
    • First of all please take care that no other browser is opened; if open then please close all other browsers
    • Then in the Mozilla Firefox Click on the Menu and in that click on the Tools
    • After that you will be required to enter in the Options
    • After that simply click on the Privacy
    • In the Cache Section you will be required to clear the Cache
    • Finally click on the OK button and the try to open the page that you were trying for.

I would suggest you to download the stable version of the Firefox and then go with the installation of the same. I think that will rather help more to get out of the issue that is being discussed here. Usually I prefer clean installation of the things but in case of the Browsers I think that going with the Fresh download and fresh installation will also have to be included. Just do this and I am sure that all the issues that are related to Firefox will get automatically terminated with this reinstall of the browser. Notify me if you get some other issue.

If you ask for my opinion I think that you should now try some other browser. I think that the Opera Mini is the one that I would suggest here. I think that it is quite stable than the Mozilla Firefox. I have seen that most of the times the Mozilla Firefox has turned up with the issues and I think that for you the time has come to switch to some other browser and I think that the perfect match as per the needs Opera Mini will fulfill that in your case.