Thread: How to include the websites in the toolbar of the browser

How to include the websites in the toolbar of the browser

I work constantly in the internet. I have an internet explorer 8 browser and have a windows xp operating system. Now from the past few days i have noticed that i am not getting the websites that i frequently visited on the top of the bar. Where there are options like file, view, history, bookmark, tools, help. With that it gave me the easy access to the websites in the browser. Now i have to completely type the websites name and have to access it which makes the work little bit lengthy. So whats the problem why did the website's name completely disappeared from the list. Suggest me some solutions for this problem.

re: How to include the websites in the toolbar of the browser

I think so the problem is very silly. What you are talking about is the case of bookmarks. I think so you are talking about the bookmarks. Mostly the bookmarks options must have got disabled. So just go and enable the bookmarks option. In case you don't know what to do. You must go to the bookmarks option and right click to the option and enable the bookmarks toolbar. So the bookmark list will be enabled and you will get you most recent websites that you had logged in to.

If you are talking about the URL that is not displaying the list of websites that you had logged in. If that is the case then let me tell you. Probably you may have enabled the options of clearing the cookies after each session. As soon as you end the session. All your cookies and history will get cleared and whenever you start with the new session your page will be new and it will not recollect any of the most visited web pages. So just disable that option and try probably you will get the result.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion guys. Your solution has helped me. I think so my bookmarks option must have got disabled without my knowledge. That is why it was not showing the particular websites list in the most recent list of the toolbar. I have enabled the bookmarks toolbar as per as your suggestion and it has worked for me. I need to thank you all for this. Your suggestion just really helped me out of this problem.