Thread: Do you think Apple should Buy Facebook?

Do you think Apple should Buy Facebook?

Hey guys, is it true that Apple is going to buy Facebook? I heard this from a friend of mine who saw this news coming up that Apple is trying to buy facebook. I cannot believe that Mark Zuckerberg will sell it to Steve jobs. There is no reason to sell facebook to apple then why is he doing it? I don’t know whether it is true or not? But I don’t think that Apple would also ever buy Facebook? If you have any related information then please share with me.

Re: Do you think Apple should Buy Facebook?

I don’t think so Apple will be Buying Facebook. Even, if Apple Buys Facebook I don’t think that Apple will make money out of it. I also saw in news that Apple CEO Steve Jobs had meeting with Mark Zuckerberg but I don’t think Mark Zuckerberg is that foolish to sell facebook. I think this all are rumors, As far as Facebook being sold is the new news before that I heard Apple buying Twitter. This is just for sake of publicity. You can also call it marketing skills.

I will be quite happy if Apple buys facebook, you just imagine every facebook user will be having an iTunes store account. Isn’t it great? Facebook is not in competition with Apple but even if Apple wants to compete it won’t be able to compete Facebook. After, all Facebook biggest competitors are Google, which can make Apple to buy Facebook. You can also imagine that FaceTime Chat would also be a part of Facebook chat, and then the amount of users which facebook will be having is unimaginable. I hope that Apple should buy Facebook.

Even, If Apple Buys Facebook, Do you think that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Apple CEO Steve Jobs will be able to work together. I mean both of them are very powerful person in technology world along with their powerful personalities and ego’s. There may be difference in their opinions or way of working. This may result in downfall of Facebook. So, I think that Apple should not buy facebook.

I heard about the Facebook- Ping Integration, which completely different integration which have discussed. Yet, there is no such news upcoming that facebook is selling down to Apple. There may be chances that Apple can buy because it has good amount of money which is totally absurd and Apple might be thinking that where to invest those money. There is no news yet confirmed about Apple buying Facebook.

Even, I agree that there might be some Apple’s application integrated in Facebook. I think that Apple has a good reason to buy Facebook but Mark Zuckerberg won’t easily sell Facebook. They both are very great personalities in their field as a business Man both can have an idea of integration. Let see what comes out, we hope that there should be some goods coming with some great applications.