Thread: Unable to run Mozilla firefox and Windows live messenger faster

Unable to run Mozilla firefox and Windows live messenger faster

I am having the Dell vostro 1014 laptop and using it from last one year and it is serving me the best. I am using the windows XP operating system with the core2 duo processor. I am also having Hathway internet connection. For internet access I have installed the Mozilla Firefox browser and also use windows live messenger. Now the thing here is that my Firefox is not working according as it should be. I mean to say that the speed is very low, whenever I try to open a particular window it makes me to load that partic8ualr window and also the speed over it is very slow. I am not able to understand whether it is the network problem or my browser issue. Also the windows live messenger whom I am using is quite slow. Is there any which will help me to increase the speed of both? Please help me in this case it has frustrated me a lot.

Re: Unable to run Mozilla firefox and Windows live messenger faster

I think if you are getting low speed while accessing the network then you must check the internet connection of yours. The thing here is that if the internet services are provide to you are not always perfect. The speed in this case is totally depended on the network service provider. So do try and check the speed that you get with the speed tester and compare it with the one which was assured to you. And if it is low then just place a complaint and get it done.

According to me you have to uninstall the Mozilla Firefox that you are using and then install any latest one. It may have happen that the Firefox is corrupted or the version is not coping up. Now what you have to do here is that just update the version that you are using with the latest one. The latest Mozilla Firefox version has the fantastic ability of speeding up the performance. I am sure that installing the latest one will help you.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that your Firefox is not working as per its standards so instead of thinking too much you have to just uninstall the Mozilla and use any other web browser. And if you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the Google chrome. It is one of the latest and the finest web browser that I have used. Just install it on to your system and it will do wonders to you it has some fantastic functionality that you will not find in any browser. I hope that installing Google Chrome will resolve your case.

Increasing the windows live messengers speed is the difficult task. Lot of users with windows live messenger are facing the similar kind of problem, generally the WLM gives very low speed as compared to the others. And if you are not getting the best of speed while using it then why don’t you use any other messenger. I mean to say that you can opt for the faster messengers and also with great functionalities like the one Yahoo does. Don’t worry install yahoo on your system and then see what it does. I think it will help you to get better messaging speed

I have installed the yahoo messenger on my system and it is being working well. But as said by you I have also installed the Google chrome also and the speed is still the same. I don’t know why the new browser also is not helping me to get the fine speed. Also I am not able to find the reason behind it, I have placed a complaint in front of the service provider of my network but no response. And it has now frustrated me a lot so please help me to get rid of the problem that I am facing