Thread: How to lock the zoom level

How to lock the zoom level

Here I require a little bit of help or information about How to lock the zoom level. When I shift curser around I somehow alter the zoom level. Is there a method to lock the zoom level so that the simply method to alter it click on the zoom box at the underside left of the computer screen? So please someone provide me some detail or some information about this which help me to solve this Zooming issue.

Re: How to lock the zoom level

I freshly utilized a friend's Asus laptop and the touchpad was not like all my earlier touchpad’s. It was multi-touch. But it was as well extremely small. Anyway, it supported those touch gesticulations where if you take two fingers and touch them, you zoom automatically in and out. Well, since the computer or touchpad was so small, I could not assist but by accident activate it every time. It troops me mad. Unluckily, I not at all establish a means to immobilize it. But, I originate a method to assist, a little bit. You can inform Internet Explorer to rearrange the zoom anytime you release a novel tab, so they always initiate out optimally:
    1. In Internet explorer just go to Tools - Options.
    2. In Advanced tab, close to the pinnacle of the list, turn 'ON' the Reset Zoom Level for New Windows or Tabs.

The majority of touch pads at the present approach with software designed to contain the right side of the touch pad scroll up and down the page and the left side zoom in and out of the sheet. In the majority of cases, if you click Start - Control Panel - Mouse, there should be a recognized tab, alike as Dell Touchpad. As well, you may discover a touchpad icon in the tray. Simply right clicking and opening that symbol should assist obtain you in the right way. The procedure to alter these settings differs per laptop and may necessitate a phone call to the manufacturer for support or help. I expect that this must helps you.

I am currently working on a Dell StudioXPS; I was containing the similar problem. It got a bit exasperating, to do everything and it continually zooms in or out or maybe evens both. I establish that if you go to the touchpad icon on the tray, go to the gestures tab and simply immobilize it. It stopped zoom the whole thing. I am quite happier at the moment.

I am encompassing the similar problem on my Toshiba Satellite. This is an extremely maddening trouble with Microsoft Windows 7 Explorer. I unchecked the box titled "Enable Pinch Zoom" in the mouse settings based on an additional plank redistribution I establish. I expect this fixes the trouble. So just try this and let me know that this is useful for you or not?
    Last edited by Sheenas; 02-12-2010 at 01:49 AM.

Since Firefox 3.0, I discover the "Full Page Zoom" function extremely functional in on a daily basis life. The merely difficulty with this function in Firefox is that it has no support for default zoom level. That is, while you find the way to the novel web pages, you have to regulate the zoom level each time. Providentially, an important person has constructed the extension to resolve this trouble. The No peer add-on permits you to put default zoom level. And I am living gladly with it for a week consequently far.

Since Firefox 3.0, I discover the "Full Page Zoom" function extremely functional in on a daily basis life. The merely difficulty with this function in Firefox is that it has no support for default zoom level. That is, while you find the way to the novel web pages, you have to regulate the zoom level each time. Providentially, an important person has constructed the extension to resolve this trouble. The No peer add-on permits you to put default zoom level. And I am living gladly with it for a week consequently far.

Skyfire, like the majority of browsers with zoom feature that will zoom technique out during the transition from page to page in order to exhibit an overview. Nice, but if the user is annoying to read a piece of writing or go after a debate topic, this can establish extremely exasperating. Why not is the primary mobile browser to get better user convenience by offering a "lock zoom level" alternative, in moreover the major menu or the pop-up context menu?