Thread: Unable to find the drivers for bigpond 7.2 wireless card

Unable to find the drivers for bigpond 7.2 wireless card

I am having the Sony vaio laptop which has the windows 7 operating system and the Intel core i3 processor. I am using the bigpond 7.2 wireless card for the internet connection. But the thing here is that it is not being supporting for my system. Whenever I plugged in the card for internet access and try to have the access then it says me that page cannot be displayed. After troubleshooting a lot I came to the conclusion that the driver for the card is missing on my system but unable to get the same. I am not sure whether it is the problem and still want to know how I can get the drivers and also the internet access through this card.

Re: Unable to find the drivers for bigpond 7.2 wireless card

I think driver is not the issue here, just check whether the card that you are using having the appropriate SIM card in it and the SIM is activated to provide the internet services. Many a times it has happened that the card is not activated to provide the network service, so what you have to do in this case is that just check out with the card and make sure that the services are properly assigned. And if not then you have to contact the service provider of yours and then tell then to activate the internet service on that particular card.

Well there s no need of installing the drivers you can if you can update it. The thing here is that you have to just update the drivers from the device manager. Just find the drivers required through the device manager and then right click on the particular driver and just select the update option what it will do is update the driver as per windows 7.

To install the appropriate driver you have to insert the disk which is being provided to you with the card as a kit. So insert that disk and then select the drivers that you have to install. I am sure this will work for you and if it won’t then you have to just visit the official site of which the card is and then download the drivers and install them onto your system. You have to make sure that you install the compatible drivers only.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem using this card. Whenever I plug in the card my system is not able to read the card itself and which leads as no network connection. I have tried all the USB ports available on my system and still it not being detected. Does it is a driver problem? or anything else. Please help me to solve this issue as soon as possible since I am not able to have the internet access from the day when I purchased it and also let me know from where to get the appropriate driver.