Thread: Unable to buffer Live Stream

Unable to buffer Live Stream

Hi! Everybody, when I use to see any live video in XFire Live Video it is unable to give me any video, you can say it not buffering properly. As per as on the other sites I use to see the video very well. I have my relay settings are position to Low ISDN 128kbit/s, I have no audio, with the resolution of 800x600. I have disabled my online firewall so that it should not interfere with the traffic all are allowed in my case. The flash window is appropriately sized to 800x600. After this problem arises I visited to livestream.com and there I have investigated for my believed account, but it did not exist. I've just been capable to broadcast support through Dynno. Please help me, I am in deep trouble.

Re: Unable to buffer Live Stream

I have done examine on a number of bandwidth that useful in handling live video. I have noticed that xfencoder.exe is uploading through the IP address of 69.31.5.46 with the port no 1935, if I am not wrong then this is what we say livestream. But the uploading is truly very slow and another problem is that is also not constant that is it varies every time from 15kb/s to 68kb/s to 65kb/s. The stream itself only attempt to stack a little from the site thumbnail.api.livestream.com. I am afraid is that anything gone wrong among the xfire and livestream account that I have with me?

A details description of 'LiveStream' broadcasting threading is as follows by using this setting you can get your broadcasting properly. I use to regularly broadcast with the help this setting. Go to the Xfire Broadcast options:
    • Choose the Broadcast (Beta) tab option.
    • Then check the Enable Broadcast check box.
    • Select the Broadcast Quality you want present in list.
    • Check the broadcast audio check box.
    • Select the audio device that you have.
    • And then finally select the OK option button.
    And finally start the video you want to see.and note as it is the first time it will take some time but don't panic be patient

Hi! Above method is affective but the broadcast with these method have some problems that users I have noticed. After this you will not be able to maintain an upload of 32Kbit per second or the most critical issue is that above then 32kb/second you will not be able to broadcast on your system. I have forwarded this issue to the developer I have got the reply that they are aware about this issue and soon there will be solution of these problem they are going to forward me. So, be satisfying with that much speed till some more days.