Thread: How to speed up pldt mydsl connection

How to speed up pldt mydsl connection

USINga PLDT MYDSL (internet service provider) connection in m y Dell machine, I have no idea about the tweaking, but from few days my DSL connection is getting very slow in my machine. My system is running with the windows XP pro platform, which is having other specification like the 2GB RAM along with the 256GB hard disk drive. I am looking for how to speed up the DSL connectivity? I checked the low speed by the online speed checker. Apart from that when I click for any web site basically in the night time after coming back from office, it takes more time to open the page. Suggest me any tricks to speed up my connection.

Re: How to speed up pldt mydsl connection

In your home network if you are using the dial up connection with the telephone connection then make sure that you are having the correct connection with the telephone. Some of internet connections are depends on phone line; it means that it should be caused for the telephone connection that you are using with your machine. The length of the cable between machine and telephone, or the connection is directly connects from the telephone office or which is also called as central office. This length of cable is known as the "distance sensitive". So I suggest you make sure that you are having the right distance in your DSL connection.

I suggest you to check the dsl statue from the setting of your modem. Along with that check the modem status also, I mean that whether it is working correctly or not. In the Attenuation line and SNR Margin, look for the items. Attenuation line is used to measurement of signal strength between the resident where you are using the connection and the service provider exchange office. It can alert you for during the signal is getting slow or fast. As per my knowledge you can access the signal up to 1 KM of distance but apart from that distance if you are using then the connection may slow. So is this opinion the connection that you are using is be sure that accessing from the right distance. Whereas the SNR Margin is use for the interfaces that are creating problem in the connectivity. Some of the direct receivers are might be cause for the problem m that you mentioned. Though SNR Margin is for less interface. So you have to reduce the interface of the SNR Margin, this is also might be cause of the problem.

Look for the option which will situate in the left side of screen corner, I recommend you to visit the Speedguide.net, this web site is offering so many speed optimizer process in a very convenient way. I applied those processes, and these are works. After visiting the web site look for the menu option in the screen. Under that locate "TCP/IP Optimizer.", it will appear the download window. Now click on "TCP Optimizer”. After clicking on that button a pop-up window will appear. Click on Run button. Change the type of connection that you are using and along with that check "Connection Speed", this will appear in a siding bar. From that window select "Modify All Network Adapters." Option and in the pop-up window select the "Optimal Settings, and lastly click on Apply settings or Apply. Reboot the machine and connect the machine with the network and I hope you problem will be solved.

I also like to suggest you to reduce the SNR Margin of the DSL connection, by this you will definitely solve the low speed issue in your machine. Make sure that you are using the filter line on the jack of phone line. If there is any problem with the jack then use a separate jack , release the telephone jack from your router. Reduce the distance of your telephone jack and modem port, because these jacks are designed with the copper wire which is having low gauge, include other features like humidity, vibration etc of the connectivity. Also by using the shortest cable length is prevent the data loose during the transmission where as longest data length is might be cause for the low speed and loose data. Ro that Ethernet cable are works fine to handle longest data size while in longest distance is maintaining. If you are using a best quality of Ethernet cable then I don’t think so the long distance is an issue about speed. In the modem set up the port forwarding of internet connection, for the surety of internet is working fine. Also it might be issue for the CPU power consumption, if there so many programs are running in the background of machine which is consuming so much CPU utilization, so for that the browser is not running fine.