Thread: How can I have Google as the Homepage on the Firefox?

How can I have Google as the Homepage on the Firefox?

I usually prefer to use the Mozilla Firefox rather than any other browser and hence cannot replace it for any reason. The things are that I find the user interface that it provides very pretty and hence I have stuck with it for the last two months. I have come her with a simple query and want to have the answer in a simple manner; how can I have Google as the Homepage for the Mozilla Firefox browser. Can you all please suggest me a way for that.

Re: How can I have Google as the Homepage on the Firefox?

You have definitely asked a very simple question and will be really happy to have the solution for you. You can have the Homepage set to the Google by just following the steps below:
    • First launch the Firefox browser.
    • After that you will have to see the Tools option above.
    • Click the Tools option there and then Select Options
    • After that you will be able to see a Window having the title as Options
    • In that windows choose the General Option there
    • There you will be able to see a option called as Home Page
    • In that row just feed the following URL: http://www.google.co.in/
    • You will have the homepage of the Firefox set to the Google

If at all you want to avoid the multiples steps that have been mentioned above I have a better way of setting the Homepage for the Mozilla Firefox. All you have to do is type in the address bar the following URL: http://www.google.co.in/. Once the Homepage of the Google loads on your screen you will be able to see a Home icon on the Mozilla Browser. What next you have to do is Click on that icon and the Google Homepage will be set as the Homepage for the Mozilla Browser. Hope that the suggestion that I have made will be much pretty and nice in this case.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion that you have made in here and thanks for looking at the post soon. Now I want to have one more thing here. I have got two ways by which I can have the Homepage of the Mozilla Firefox set to the Homepage of the Google but the thing is that whenever I try to open a new tab I have seen that it does not open the site of the Google. It simply waits for the URL to be feed. I want to know a way by which I can have the Google open in the Tab each time whe4n I open a new one. Any suggestions on this.

Well the Homepage is the first page that you open, and we have instructed you for the same and I do not think that there is any other way by which you will be able to have this feature for you. I do not think that there is any such thing that can help you with this thing. In addition to that let me tell you that no browser is designed in such a manner or I would have suggested you to go with that so that you can have this functionality for you.

Well if you want to have the Google as the first page when at all you open a new tab then you will just have to make one more click and by that you will have that for you. I would rather suggest you to install the Google Toolbar for you so that you can have the Google Search box always on top of the Browser. You will just have to click on the Google Term that has been written above and you will have the Google Page opening on your Mozilla Window.