Thread: After I deleted my account in Games For Window Live, still I will be able to register the games in that to another account?

After I deleted my account in Games For Window Live, still I will be able to register the games in that to another account?

Hello! Troubleshooters, I want to ask you that after deleting my account from Games For Windows Live account, whether I will be able to register my games to another account using inside my fake account. Whether “Yes” or “No”. Because after deleting I will be great loss because I have paid for all further games in my account like GTA IV ,Dead Rising 2, Lynch and LOST PLANET 2, GTA IV, Batman AA, GTA IV Kane &, Bioshock. This is really a cheating if I will not able to register through another account.

Re: After I deleted my account in Games For Window Live, still I will be able to register the games in that to another account?

Hi! I need to tell you that two of the above games that you have motioned use Server Side Authentication they are Dead Rising 2 and Lost Planet 2. It resources that the key used to turn on these games in account of GFWL is attached to your current account and that all cannot be moved. That was declared on the key entry sight for those games. And the rest of the games that you have mention in the list like GTA IV, Bioshock 2, Kane & Lynch and Batman, they take help of SSA and they are capable of using again on other account that you make till you didn't buy them. I hope that you have now understood the logic behind this games.

Re: After I deleted my account in Games For Window Live, still I will be able to register the games in that to another account?

Hi! I am willing you to give some information that what the reason behind all this. Because of the general laws inside Germany all of us are not allowed to sail few games and the equivalent substance of that games to the citizens in the country. It’s not like that we don't bother regarding Germany, but we stay to general laws regarding buying of games for each and every country. Yet if you start up a fresh US or UK account where Dead Rising 2 substance is accessible, you would unable to download the substance for the similar grounds inside Germany. Once more, due to general laws we are not able to transport that substance inside that county and then if you buy it by means of a US account, but then ask for to download the substance from inside Germany it would inform you that it are not allowed to download the substance due to county boundaries. I hope you understand the reason.

Hello! Guys, the above friend has told is true. But please make remainder that occasionally it is not only general laws, but also because of the judgment by the publisher of that where the game should and should not be put on the market or the tongue sold in that county. About the DLC for Fallout 3, each area or state have a detailed parcels sustain for them that have the language of that county. Also the game developer decides that in which the games should be delivered.