Thread: Internet download manager can modify SG TCP optimizer configuration?

Internet download manager can modify SG TCP optimizer configuration?

I have installed IDM in my computer to download the things from the internet. But I noticed that downloading speed of my computer become excessive low as comparison of before. Then I have uninstalled Internet Download Manager and I have completely removed IDM with all it backup files. Then I have restarted my computer but even this can’t help me, speed of my connection is still low. Please help me speed is very low. And I need to know whether IDM has done something wrong with my connection registry.
    Last edited by Bewdarju; 28-11-2010 at 04:35 AM.

Re: Internet download manager can modify SG TCP optimizer configuration?

Hello! Bewdarju, I am not clear in my mind, that whether your registry have been changed or not. Or due to some other reason your network connection is not working properly. But I can tell you one solution to get back your connection speed. Just you have restored your computer using the following instruction:
    Go to Start Button>program>Accessories>System tools>system restore
    Choose the restore date of before you have install IDM. It will make your pc work in the same way as it is before installing IDM.

Hi! I would like to tell you that the Internet connectivity problems can also occur due to viruses that corrupt the misconfiguration setting in your system. When this kind of problems occurs generally packets that are the data transfer doesn’t contract moved over the network even though it might appear that you're linked to the internet. And some time it also stops the connection completely. So scan your PC with up to date antivirus.

Hello! If your internet speed is slowed down then you should first complain this to your Internet Service Provider. And you ask them it’s the problem of their server or what. After that first of all you should look to repair you registry using some registry software available in market. Out of them software known as Registry Easy it is helpful in cleaning, repair, and also has some Internet Explorer optimizer functions. Registry Easy eliminate plug in that sluggish down Internet Explorer and it also secure corrupt registry files.