Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-11-2010

Voting buttons not working

I have followed each of the directions and keep sending experiment messages but still unable to figure out why my voting buttons are not effective or not working. Require a simple way for people to answer yes or no to an email message. It is an immense thought but I cannot obtain it to work! Please someone help me sort out this.
Old 27-11-2010

Re: Voting buttons not working

This feature necessitates you to make use of a Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, Exchange Server 2003, or Exchange Server 2007 account. The majority of home and personal accounts do not make use of Microsoft Exchange. For additional information concerning Microsoft Exchange accounts and how to establish which version of Exchange your account connects to. It is really simple to generate a poll in Microsoft Outlook by including voting buttons in an email message. While receivers act in response to the poll, you can moreover automatically tabulate the results of the vote in Outlook or export the replies to a Microsoft Office Excel 2007 worksheet.
Old 27-11-2010

I have the procedure of add voting button.
  1. Create a new e-mail message, or open a message that you want to reply to or forward.
  2. In the message window, on the Options tab, in the Tracking group, click Use Voting Buttons.
  3. Click one of the following:
    • Approve;Reject This option is best when you need an authorization for an action. For example, you can send an e-mail request to several recipients seeking their approval of a project proposal.
    • Yes;No When all you need is either a yes or a no, this is a good way to take a quick poll.
    • Yes;No;Maybe When you don't want to limit the choices to yes and no, this voting option offers an alternative response.
    • Custom Click this command to create your own custom voting button names. For example, you can ask your colleagues to choose among three days of the week for a recurring weekly staff meeting.
    1. When the Message Options dialog box appears, under Voting and Tracking options, select the Use voting buttons check box.
    2. Select and delete the default button names, and then type the text that you want. Separate button names with semicolons.
    3. Click Close.
  4. Compose your message, and then click Send.
Old 27-11-2010

I have a number of information about respond to polls in email messages. This feature necessitates you to make use of a Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, Exchange Server 2003, or Exchange Server 2007 account. Nearly everyone home and personal accounts do not utilize Microsoft Exchange. While you receive an email message which includes voting buttons, you can speedily react to the sender's question. Microsoft Outlook can as well automatically tabulate the consequences of the vote for the sender. Do one of the following:
  • In the Reading Pane, click the InfoBar, and after that click your alternative to vote.
  • Open the message, and on the Message tab, in the react group, click Vote, and after that click your alternative to vote.
You will be encouraged to select whether you wish to include a message with your vote earlier than you send it.
Old 27-11-2010

How much I know about this issue. Voting does not necessitate Exchange server, but it does necessitate RTF message format. By non-attendance, outlook exchanges it to HTML while sending to the internet because just outlook can make sense of RTF, so you necessitate setting the address to until the end of time make use of RTF.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , , ,