Thread: Speed up internet connection from mobile to pc

Speed up internet connection from mobile to pc

I am trying to connect my mobile internet to my PC, but its speed is to slow around 40 to 50 kbps. I have tried TCP optimizer software for boosting the internet speed but it’s not giving me sufficient speed which I want. So I need help, please suggest new tool or soft ware which can boost my internet speed. In slow browsing I can’t d video chat or video is getting buffer for long time so that speed is useless for this all functions. Also suggest me if I required any special software and hard ware for getting more speed.

Re: Speed up internet connection from mobile to pc

I will suggest you to do some steps for getting more speed form your mobile internet on your PC.
    1. make use of Firefox with the addition formed in Faster Fox. It gives maximum speed and map reading is much superior. Another option is to use Opera.
    2. Install download manager for downloading anything from internet. It gives you four times more speed and sometimes up to eight times.
    3. Install your premium edition and to get free of time clear of two hours and a maximum of ten connections. And cannot get a crack or something for him, because it uses the account information you produced on your site.

Actually I am using this soft ware so I can suggest you to use BOLT. You can download it on mobile phones .It is browser that gives the best experiment of browsing. It also works same with lesser end mobile phones. You need to recommend a basic, mini version of the Internet. BOLT provides users with a high-speed. Its resourceful way to get pleasure from full desktop PC style. You can watch streaming video, web pages, and social media applications on all levels of mobile devices. It’s made on Bitstream’s Thunderhawk. Its cloud-computing browsing technology. BOLT is the result of five years practice developing mobile browsers that optimize speed, usability and performance on resource constrained system with restricted memory, functioning power and display space.

Here I am giving you some trick to increase your internet speed by using mobile to PC. When you try to connect to any site your internet sends information data to back and forth. Several of this data deals with resolving the website name to an IP address, the main things is TCP/IP actually deals with, it’s not words. This is DNS information and is used so that you will not need to ask for the website address each and every time you visit website. Although Windows XP and windows 2000 have a p capable DNS cache, you can boost its overall performance by growing its size. You can do this with the registry entries below:
    1. go to Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00. and key
    2. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Dnscache\Parameters]
    3. type "CacheHashTableBucketSize"=dword:00000001
    4. type CacheHashTableSize"=dword:00000180
    5. MaxCacheEntryTtlLimit"=dword:0000fa00
    6. MaxSOACacheEntryTtlLimit"=dword:0000012d
    7. now you can make a new text file and change the name of it to dnscache.reg.
    8. Then copy above file and paste into it and save it. 8) Then combine it into the registry.

If you are using internet explorer then I will suggest you to use trick, follow:
    1. Open a command prompt window for that click on start then run and type cmd in it.
    2. Exit Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer
    3. now type this commands from your command window to delete the corrupt file:
    4. C:\>del "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local
    5. Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat"
    6. Now close windows explorer and again close by using Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del/Task Manager/Applications/New Task/Browse/C:\Windows\explorer.exe[or your path]) or you can Reboot your PC from Task Manager.

I think it may be happen because of the virus issue you have to upgrade your anti-virus and scan your entire PC then you need to use updated version of Firefox browser or opera. You can also use Google chrome. You can also use cmd command and check your current speed by using ping command or check is there message getting for request time out or not if getting then contact your internet service provider.

question

I am using tata-docomo internet with micromax Q75.
    It conected to the internet in my mobile & pc but
    from some day i can't acess internet with pc.
    then i try it on onather PC it is working.
    Then what is problem with my pc?..
    I cheak all setting of network conection but I can't acess
    Internet....
    I Am using AVASTA antivirus & it is updated.
    Most intresting is I can update my antivirus but I can't open
    any web page or can't get any error.....,
    I was using MoZilla firefox, Opera 10.60, Internet Exploer 8
    But i can't open any web page?...........
    can Anyone help me?>........
    THANK"S to all of U>>.....................

As your mobile is getting connectivity in the other PC then it seems to be problem with the PC of yours. The first thing that i will advise you is nothing but to go with the re-installation of the PC suit onto the system of your which seems to be corrupted and not responding properly. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working for your issue or not.