Thread: Outlook 2010 Stuck During Send or Receive IMAP Account

Outlook 2010 Stuck During Send or Receive IMAP Account

I have a brand new computer with Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 bit and Office 2010 Home edition and Business, by means of all of the newest updates from Windows Update. While Outlook 2010 attempts to Send or receive, nearly all of the time it regularly gets wedged at a few random points during the Synchronizing pledged folders for email address task. It as well does not take delivery of messages automatically in genuine time like Outlook 2007 did so I have it configured to Send or Receive each minutes. On the other hand, approximately 95 percent of the time the Send or Receive task obtains irrevocably wedged and to obtain it to modernize my Inbox I have to close and start again Outlook. I contain an IMAP account which is configured with my own server and have established all of the settings are accurate. This trouble did not survive in Office 2007. I make use of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 but the difficulty as well takes place if it is immobilized. Please assist me to fix this trouble.

Re: Outlook 2010 Stuck During Send or Receive IMAP Account

I have some solution for you which help you to solve your problem. Attempt the steps mentioned below.
    1. First click Start--- Run or simply press Windows + R key and type “Outlook /safe” and click ok.
    2. Endeavor sending an experiment mail and make certain you receive the mail well and make sure if the send or receive procedure completes.
    3. If “Outlook /safe” works immobilize add-ins, click on File--- Options--- Add-ins.
    4. Click Go for COM Add-ins and remove the check box for each.
    5. Close and release Outlook and make sure once more.

I as well go through this issue but while attempting to re insert the account, Outlook not working or it crashed. After that I understand that Click to Run installed the 32 bit version. I uninstalled it, removed the mail settings file from Control Panel, and after this I just installed the 64 bit version from the full installer. The software is at the present performing properly.

Outlook 2010 locking up for the duration of folder synchronization is a by no means finish difficulty. I can withdraw the synchronization, which straight away fixes the lock up presumptuous that Outlook 2010 reacts to my click, but the fundamental fault remains. The variety of remove or reinstall IMAP account does not resolve the trouble. It purely proceeds afterward. In no doubt wish Microsoft would discover a way out to this serious difficulty.

The difficulty or trouble I was containing has at the present revisited once more on its own. It regularly starts another time later than my inbox obtains a message or I respond to or send a message. As well while I exit Outlook, the procedure does not come to an end itself, so while I regenerate the program it does not start on as there are numerous examples in a row. To start again Outlook I have to destroy the procedures in Task Manager.

Email accounts are contained in profiles. An email profile is made up of email accounts, data files, and information about where your email messages are stored. A new profile is created automatically when you run Outlook for the first time. After that, the profile runs every time that you start Outlook. Most people need only one profile. However, you might find it useful to have more than one profile. For example, you might use one profile for work-related email messages and another profile for messages in your personal email account. As well, if additional people make use of your computer, their accounts and settings can be kept in separate profiles that have different names.