Thread: Hotmail Connector Error: 232c

Hotmail Connector Error: 232c

Can anybody assist me acquire and running please? According to the synchronization log by means of Hotmail Connector v14 with my Outlook 2007 at the same time as annoying to obtain emails from my hotmail account, I obtain the below error:
    Code:
    10:29:15 		   Error synchronizing folder
    10:29:15                               [80005001-40FFFFFF-0-0]
    10:29:15                               Microsoft Office Outlook Offline Folders
    10:29:15 		    An unidentified error was encountered during a synchronization process with the service. A few of the substance might not have been coordinated.
    10:29:15 		    Error Synchronizing Message Error: 232c

Re: Hotmail Connector Error: 232c

It seems like the synchronization error is being origins by the third party PGP software. Please make sure your machines and if you have the PGP software installed eliminate it and experiment syncing another time in OL or OLC. Here is some information about this: While using the Outlook Connector to access your Hotmail or Live mail account, you are not capable to take delivery of email from your account later than installing PGP Desktop. This problem perhaps caused by a PGP access in the Windows registry connecting to protecting MAPI mail accounts. MAPI that is Messaging Application Programming Interface is the protocol that Outlook exercises to exchange a few words with Microsoft Exchange mail servers.

I also have the same issue and I just followed the PGP link and did as it said:
    1. Click Start.
    2. After that type regedit in the Start Search field and after that click on the regedit consequence in the Programs list.
    3. Click Start- Run.
    4. And then type regedit and click OK.
    5. Browse to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows”.
    6. Double click the AppInit_DLL entry in the right windowpane of the Registry Editor.
    7. In the Value figures remove the OCMAPIHK.DLL or PGPmapih.dll value.
    8. And then simply click OK.

Later than a regedit fix I removed my Connector account and re enters it. That is it unclean performance, and it really works! I have attempted each probable attach I could discover about outlook connector 2010 error 80004002.

Each time I send or receive email by means of Outlook 2010 with the Hotmail Connector, I take delivery of an error. While viewing the sync problem email, the error is explained as pursued. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Hotmail Connector. The error does not appear to reason any troubles in sending or receiving email or syncing calendars, but is actually maddening. Please provide some help.

I establish the answer for the novel problem. It seems that, while uninstalling Google Chrome, it does not modify a few of the registry keys back. The following answer worked for me and I at the moment have no troubles opening links: Restore registry settings in the User Profile
    1. Click on Start and open Run, type Regedit in the Open box and after that click OK.
    2. Locate the below subkey:
      • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.html
    3. On the File menu, click Export.
    4. In the Export Registry File dialog box enter HKCU_Classes_HTML_Backup.reg and click Save. This will make a backup of this registry key in the My Documents file by default.
    5. Right click the value for the .html key and choose Modify
    6. Alter the value from ‘ChromeHTML’ to "htmlfile"

Replicate steps 1-6 for .htm and .shtml keys if they survive, keep in mind to modify the name of your backup file for every export.