Thread: E-mail Cannot Be Send Through Outlook 2007 Under Windows 7

E-mail Cannot Be Send Through Outlook 2007 Under Windows 7

I have been using the Windows XP for long time but now I have just installed the new version of the operating system that is of the Windows 7. And I have been using the Outlook 2007 in the Windows XP and then started using the same for the Windows 7. But the main problem is that I can receive the mails but the only problem is that now I can receive the mails but I cannot send the mail to anyone. The error shown to me is given below:
    Your message has not reached some or all addressees
    Subject: log on to the help desk
    Sent: 03-02-10 11:35
    Please help me out with this problem.

Re: E-mail Cannot Be Send Through Outlook 2007 Under Windows 7

You can solve the problem by installing the Windows Live and then it will work properly with out any problem. And also it is that the previous version of the outlook is having some connection with the previous one and so to remove the connection to get over you got to re-install the software. At the start you got to remove the whole of the outlook and then start the installation process ones again.

You can just check out that anything has been stuck in to the E-mail and then to your Outbox. After that you got to check in to the Outlook and if more file is present in it then move them or delete them.
    Then see the SMTP Server name and also see the address and then see the following details inside it that is given below:
    • Then you got to check the port number that is being used for SMTPand most of it uses the port 25.
    • And also see that the outgoing e-mail server that is the SMPT requires any authentication or not. And then see the out the outgoing server settings, if the server requires authentication and outgoing port number.

You can also make use of some other than the Outlook as E-mail program. you can make instead the use of the Windows Live Mail. but still you will require the Outlook for contacts and calender. The Pocket PC that you are using cannot be able to be in sync with the Windows Live mail. And also the Outlook cannot be regularity for the starts up for several times. Also see that the first version that you can send the e-mail, and then for a while the outgoing traffic is blocked.

The internet is running well and now the E-mails are send properly. But one think I wanted to get the information is that; can I go to E-mail account at earth link and then get the mail details. And by doing this can I be able to receive the E-mails to. I tried doing this but an error of 550 has been displayed to me. And this has happened to me when I was using the Wireless Office tools.

The Verizon Wireless that you are trying to use has got this issue with it, however no error message is being shown on what you have been telling above. And if you are occurring to some kind of error message then you can take a SMTP test that is being taken for the E-mail messages. Outlook cannot connect to the outgoing E-mail server and if you are getting the message continuously, you got to contact your server administrator or the one who is providing you the internet facilities.