Thread: Unable to send mail with Hotmail it gives error message

Unable to send mail with Hotmail it gives error message

Hi! Would you all please help me I am trying to search answer of the following question from last two days but I am not able to get the answer of that question. I am working with Outlook 2007, Windows XP and have opened a hotmail account. Whenever I tried to send the mail using Hotmail account my sent mail sits on the Outbox and it doesn’t forwarded t the destination, it throws an error message i.e. sending' failed due to error (0x8004210B).The time provided to this operation is over and waiting for a reply from the sending (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server. In case you are continuously getting this message then please inform you Internet Service Provider. I have Antivirus installed in my computer but I am not scanning my computer. What I should do to avoid this error message and to send mail. I am using Microsoft office 2007.

Re: Unable to send mail with Hotmail it gives error message

Hello! As you are currently using a Post Office Protocol, there is no necessitating changing till you want to. The benefit of the connector that you are using is that it allows you to catch your hotmail calendar and contacts details in the outlook. As far as your problem is concerned- give me the answer that is you confirm with the server? If you want to check go back into More Settings option and check. On Outgoing Mail Servers tab, pick the option My server requires verification box. The majority of account user are using the default option of Use same settings as my incoming server. To change that
    Select the Advanced tab option, and under that select the Server Port Numbers , and enter the following details into that:
    • Incoming mail (Post Office protocol 3) box, enter 995 .
    • Outgoing mail (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) box, enter 587.
    • Beneath both the SMTP and POP3, choose the ‘requires secure connection (Secure Socket Layer)’ verify the box. In Microsoft Outlook 2007, select Auto; use Secure Socket Layer for Microsoft Outlook 2003.

Hi! I want to tell you all that I have revealed that an incorrect e-mail address as either receiver, CC or BCC can be the reason of creating the error such as 0x8004210B. In my home I have an XP professional Service Pack 3, and I am working on Microsoft Outlook 2007. I usually get an e-mail from a link, and each time I try to reply to it and I found error of fail to send with the 0x8004210B error. When I have checked the email closely "From" e-mail address, I observe that it seem like this: Person Name tds.net [Email removed for privacy]. When I try to send mail to this address, I got the error message. This difficulty was the foundation of the creator who have an unacceptable value for "User Name:" in his e-mail client arrangement they had their e-mail address as the user name including with a "space" instead of a "@".When I send after removing the privacy everything was well

As far as my view is concerned you have an irregularity in your problem narration. If you are the user of the Microsoft Outlook Connector with your system, then you will not be able to use the POP/SMTP settings and if you are the user the POP/SMTP settings, if you are not using the connector please verify. Or use the above described method of Auto for outgoing server. It will work for that problem.