Thread: computer shut down automatically while access YouTube and Facebook

computer shut down automatically while access YouTube and Facebook

Having a Dell laptop with the windows Vista environment which is running with the specification like the 2GB hard disk space along with the Intel core2 duo processor. Having the Norton Antivirus 2010version on my machine. The problem is that while accessing the YouTube and the facebook, the computer frequently shuts down. Is this for the Antivirus software or my computer is infected, it happens a lot while use the computer for the gaming purpose. What should I do now? Any suggestion on this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: computer shut down automatically while access YouTube and Facebook

If this happens while you are accessing certain web sites then I think this I for the Antivirus software, open the Norton application window and got o the option or setting window of that, look for the web sites, to access the web sites where you are having the problem will be listed on the blocked under sites option. Remove all the web site names and restart the browser and now try to access the sites where you were facing the problem.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I think the computer is affected by some bluster. For that while you are in disconnect mode then try to do this process to remove that one from your machine. Type “shutdown –a” and put it on the Search command line and hit on ENTER. Check the firewall settings to check where the visiting or to stream option for the video is enable or not. If this not enable then make it enable. It might be occurred for the unavailable of the patch in the antivirus software. Download the patches which will available indifferent web sites and install it.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Similar issue, while I tried to connect the Ethernet cable to access the internet service in my computer the machine keep restart automatically. I am using the Firefox Browser. The system specification is 1GB RAM with the 160GB hard disk space and along with the Intel core processor. The problem is occurs whenever I connect the cable into the computer, I don’t know why, I thought that it is for the network router driver. I remove and reconnect the driver but same things happen there. It is also happens in the wireless connectivity, when connect with the wireless network to m y computer. I searched everywhere for the solution, but found nothing anywhere. Any suggestion on this problem? How to resolve this?

Enable the firewall option immediately before connect with the internet. Close the ports or installing the patch is not the enough solution as per my opinion. But I recommend you to save the files or the patch in separate location either in a USB drive or in the blank disk, but remember that burn the disk by a un-infected computer. And disconnect the internet connection and made a complete cleaning process in your machine, turn on or off the system restore option and be ensure that the warms are not saving in your machine, this might be make any interruption. Go to the system restore option under the system tool option by following the path All program>>Accessories, in the system resort window turn off the system restore option and reboot the machine after click on OK. Now go back to that location any make a restore point of the machine. Now try to connect the machine with the internet service and access the Facebook and YouTube.