Thread: Facing Timed Out problem in Internet Explorer 8

Facing Timed Out problem in Internet Explorer 8

I have a particular problem with the Internet Explorer 8 browser, actually i conduct online classes with my students and whenever i have to solve there queries online or when i have to give them the assignments i receive script errors on the page and different type of errors are specified in the page and also i have problem accessing the discussions and the tests, the page simply doesn't gets loaded at all earlier i used an old browser Internet Explorer 5 and used to feel the same problems but now i upgraded it to Internet Explorer 8 then also i am facing the same problem so where does my problem lie please help me.

Re: Facing Timed Out problem in Internet Explorer 8

I would recommend you to check with your network settings check if the network configuration is proper if you are working in LAN from the network wizard, and if you are accessing the net from the single PC at home then there must be some problem with the Internet Service Provider, the net speed also may be very low because the network is low so for that to be fixed you must discuss it with your internet service provider and solve the issue.

I don't think so there is any problem with the browser yes you have done the right thing by upgrading your browser but that's not the ultimate solution for your timed out problems there seems to be a network problem where the server doesn't respond to the clients request so just turn off your modem and switch it back again also do turn off all the proxies if you have gained the access then. Just try with this solution and it may help you out.

Just try with the following procedure enable the firewall to use the HTTP just do it once, if you get the connection then disable it, clear out all the history of the web, the cache, the cookies this all accumulate up and cause unnecessary problems so it is better to clear it out and just reset the web settings if you have upgraded your Internet Explorer from an older version of the Internet Explorer select the default settings mode, just try with this little procedures it may help you out.