Thread: Internet blocked by fake firewall security

Internet blocked by fake firewall security

I am having an Acer computer with the windows Vista environment, using the internet service form my office and from the home network, the problem is network service is not secured in my laptop. In some of the web pages while I click on any URL it redirect me other page, to enter there the windows firewall system does not allow me to access the page. Some of the Malware affects are interrupting during access to any page. I tried by run the Malware bytes, but found nothing by this process. After this process, the windows security screen is not showing in my laptop screen. Am I lost the service of firewall security? Any information on this issue?

Re: Internet blocked by fake firewall security

I suggest you to download the SUPERAntispyware Free Edition, this is the application which is used to locate the spyware which is blocking your internet service. This might be the cause of the problem that you mentioned in your post. Though your internet is blocked so download this in manually, it comes in a Zip file, extract the zip folder from there locate the installer file, double click on it and install this one with the required instructions. Then click on the Preferences option of windows and uncheck the start up option of this application from that window, click on the Scanning Control tan, make sure that under that window the options like browser scanning, scan the internet cookies, before quarantining any malware to terminate that from memory all are checked are rest option are not worried if that are checked. Scan the whole computer along with the browser information’s like history and the cookies, I hope this scanning will definitely help you to detect the malware which is effect the internet and you can unblock the internet service.

I had the similar issue, after that I download and install a malware program which is named as mbam-setup.exe, so I recommend you though you firewall service not responding according to your post, so by that service you are not able to detect the malware, which is attacked the internet. I would like to recommend you to install that one in your machine with the appropriate instructions which is used for the installation. Run the application and scan the whole computer, perform the quick scan option, it will definitely detect the malware, which is cause for the problem. Before quarantining the malware remove that from memory. I did the exact way, and by this I can easily unblock my internet again. So hope this will helps you also. During the installation of the application, click on the automatic update option, some of the malware program is might be not works if this is not an update version.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

This type of problem might be occur for the installation of some un-wanted program in your machine, did you install any un-wanted program in your machine then remove that one from the machine, this might be cause for the issue. I told this because I had the similar issue after, one of my friends suggest me to uninstall the ZoneAlarm anti-spyware protection (which was installed in my machine, my machine is running under the windows Vista environment. and after this, now I have no problem in my computer with the internet service. So I am also suggest you, go to the control panel and open the program and feature option tab and look for the program which is installed in your machine, uninstall that one. Some of the anti spyware program are making interrupt with the firewall security feature. Do this; it will help you to solve the problems

I think that there are some of the features which are missing by the windows, I had the similar issue with my Windows XP running machine, after encountering this problem one of my friend suggest me to do this process, then I reconfigure the firewall settings with the Configuring Windows Firewall by using the Windows Security Center. So I also suggest you to do the same thing with your security center. Log on to machine with the administrator user name and password and click on the start menu option, type wscui.cpl and hit ENTER. It will appear the Windows Security Center, under that windows click on the Windows Firewall option. Then proceed to Exceptions tab and click on Add Program, all the program for the firewall option will listed over there, select those options which you want to include there. If the name of the program that you want to add in the program Is not listed there then you have to browse the option from your machine, like the malware byte is not present in the list then you browse the application from the desire folder of window and click on ADD, finally click on OK. Restart the machine and try to connect the internet and access any page, it will show you the last message that was appeared earlier.

Relevant issue in my vista compatible laptop, I randomly access the internet from my laptop. It did not give me any problem with any virus affect, but just few days ago it encountered a problem with while I was accessing the internet service. Suddenly there is a pop up appeared in the screen and said that it found a virus, I instantly made a scan and found more than 20 infected. After that while I tri8ed to reopen the browser it directs me, it is not allowed because the internet is blocked by a virus. This is the first time happened with me, I have no idea about how to solve this issue. Any fix for this problem, any help for this?

Download and install the suitable Malwarebyte application which is compatible with your machine specification. Which is very much essential if you are using a internet connection, some of the malwares can attack your machine at any time. And if you have an existing one then I suggest you to update that one and perform a full scan. While you are running installer file after download or update that make sure that the option Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware are checked. Now open the interface application of that program and go to the "Perform Full Scan" option and click on Scan. The scanning process might be take more time, so wait for that don’t abort the operation. I recommend you during the scan process keep turn of the internet connection with your machine. After the complete scan the program will detect the malwares those are infected your machine with the name and along with the path of the location where they are situated, select them and remove physically from the machine. A log file will be open after the complete process, and require for reboot the machine, don’t ignore that one, go for it. The log file will automatically save in the malware application installation folder. I think this is the only solution for that problem that you are facing, so try with this.

Exclamation Re: Internet blocked by firewall security?.......

Hi
    i m using tata docomo gsm sim with micromaxQ75 mobile
    from some days I cant acess my internet conection on my PC?.
    I was try it from my friends PC it is working it conected.
    I am using Avasta antivirus & it is updated.
    when i conected internet it conected it show on try icon
    Tata docomo is conetced but when I try to open any web page I cant
    acess; but I can update my antivirus .
    I cheak all the setting of internet conection & it is ok.
    MY firwall is turn in on mode.
    can Firewall is main cause to blocked my internet?>>>>>>>
    if yes how to solve it><?????
    I was trying also in offline mode of windos firewall
    I am using opera 10.60, moZilla firefox, Internet Exploer 8
    but can"t open any web page & don't get any error it show only found
    web page plese wait.........
    can any one help me to set a working network conection?>.......
    THANKING U