Thread: How to optimize Ping?

How to optimize Ping?

Hello to all, I need help regarding the ping. I am having the trouble while playing the online games; I am getting kicked every time having the ping 200 to 650. I want to know whether, how can I optimize the internet connection more to the lower ping. I am using a DSL connection so it can still take up. I am wondering if there is anything that I can alter to optimize ping/latency for online gaming purposes. Please help me what can I do?

Re: How to optimize Ping?

The latency tends to be depends on the type of connection you have. It also depends on the efficiency of Service Provider network along the other network the destination resides. There are also many other major factor that enter into your connection throughout performance and also destiny you are trying to reach. What you can do is try to make some adjustment to the TCP/IP settings in to the registry which may improve the performance. Many testing on to your part will tell whether the tweaks worked or not. inform what happens

Are you closer to the server around your country. Just try to play the games to the servers around or near to your own country, if ping is too high. If you want the better ping than move closer to the server of your own country. You could lower your ping times by doing the crazyman tweak. It worked great. Go to the tweaking forum and ask for help there. And also do a tracert to your game server. It may be that some intermediate router along the signal route is faulty.

Make use of the Spybot and Ad-ware application to scan for these things. When playing the online games turns off your firewall. Remember that after you finish your online games, turn back the firewall on. In the control panel go to the internet connection, right click on the internet connection icon and in that select the properties. In that uncheck all except TCP/IP. TCP/IP should have to be on otherwise your internet won’t be work. Finally for the online games go to the TweakGuides.com and read the settings and what changes you can make within that game to improve the ping.