Thread: Mozilla browser playing videos in slow motion

Mozilla browser playing videos in slow motion

I have just subscribed internet connection and to browse to the internet I am using Mozilla Firefox browser. I am gets frustrated while playing video on my browser, all the videos which I play o this then it plays in slow motion even if the video is having low length. I have subscribed high speed internet for my desktop computer. I don’t know what the problem is for this and I am very new to this. If anyone knows how I can overcome this then please tell me. Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mozilla browser playing videos in slow motion

I have search regarding your question and I think that there can be several reasons for this. This can be because of the hardware limitations of your system or this can be happen because of faulty video card may be your video card is cant handle video. And the main reason is could buffer speed when you get slow buffer speed then also you can see videos is slow motions. I advise you first check all this and then move forward. I hope this information will help you.

I think that you may not have proper video player installed to play videos on browser. When you play YouTube videos then you should have flash player to play this videos. After installing flash player you may get videos normally. Or the other reason could be your broadband speed, data flow should be the constant to watch video normally, if it gets slow then also you receives slow motion videos.

In my point of view slow motion video playback is related to the PC performance issues here I have given few thing to improve your videos performance just by turning off hardware acceleration and for that go to the control panel and then click on the setting tab and then go to the advanced, select troubleshoot tab and disable all the hardware acceleration completely. By turning off hardware acceleration will provide the applications to set requirement itself and not force to use universal settings.

I was getting same problem while playing video on Windows media player using Opera mini browser. I think that slow motion problem can be occurs because of the internet speed and your media player. All the media player is have it own buffer settings that helps to set the buffering. I am using Window media player and if you are using the same one, then make these settings. Start the "windows media player" and then clicking on the view option in menu bar and then select the "option" and then go to the "Advanced tab" and click on the "streaming Media", here you can change the buffer setting. If you are having other query then reply me.
    Last edited by Sheenas; 23-11-2010 at 09:58 PM.