Thread: How to install Digital TV Tuner

How to install Digital TV Tuner

I have recently formatted the Sony Vaio CR 520 laptop. I have then installed the Windows 7 into it. I have installed the entire software related to my Sony Laptop. I have a WandTV DVB-T USB digital TV tuner card along with me, but I am unable to use it on my Sony Vaio CR 520 laptop and I have installed it anytime on my Laptop. Do anyone of you have the ideas how to install the WandTV DVB-T USB digital TV tuner card on my Sony Vaio CR 520 laptop. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: How to install Digital TV Tuner

To install the WandTV DVB-T USB digital TV tuner card on to your Sony Vaio CR 520 laptop you just have to install the driver of the USB digital TV tuner card in your system and then start using the Television on your system. I have done the same thing while I have faced this problem on my system hope this will work.

I am not able to install the driver because I have lost the software CD that enclosed the drivers of the WandTV DVB-T USB digital TV tuner card and I have even not capture the image of the WandTV DVB-T USB digital TV tuner card software. I have windows 7 installed on to my system do anyone have the driver of this software. Please help me.

I am using the windows 7 on my Gateway Laptop I have Gigabyte GT-PS700 TV tuner card installed on my system. I am using the windows media center on my Gateway Laptop. It is very good as compare to the other media player I have used on my Gateway Laptop. You must also try to use this and check this will really work well on your Sony Vaio CR 520 laptop.

There are many lots of free and open source media center programs available you can try to make use of that. I am using the mythtv tuner cards on my Acer laptop, I think you must try this hope you will find it good and comfortable to use on your laptop. The only thing you have to do is compile the mythtv from Windows or try one of the private binaries. Hope this will work on your Laptop.