Thread: Your opinion about ISP?

Your opinion about ISP?

Hello! Recently I have taken new internet connection of the comcast company. I have taken triple play package but now I didn’t like the services of that company. Mostly each and every day there is some connection lost for several minutes. Occasionally it goes several times in a day. When I have called to service provider they told that they are not aware about it why is it happening. They are not making any effort to solve that problem. And I am thinking to move to some other provider for Internet and should have good plan because I have to connect multiple Computer to it. So give me idea that which ISP I should move. Please suggest me the name of Internet Service Provider who services are best. please help me…

julianmarble12 Guest

smile Re: Your opinion about ISP?

Hi,

Previously, I have the same problem that I encounter with my Internet Service Provider. I tried to change my ISP into broadband DSL and it gives best result wherein the internet speed really fast. So you can tried it as well.
    Last edited by julianmarble12; 23-11-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Re: Your opinion about ISP?

Previously, I have the same problem that I encounter with my Internet Service Provider. I tried to change my ISP into broadband DSL and it gives best result wherein the internet speed really fast.
    Yeah... even I think in the same way. It would be better if you change your ISP into broadband DSL. Because when compared to the ISP that you are using, broadband would be much better in performance and faster too. Also the connection lost is the problem with the ISP and not with the system files. Although you can try to scan your system with updated anti-virus, since there are chances (very less) of connection losing due to virus.