Thread: Downloading from blocked sites

Downloading from blocked sites

Hello friends, I am currently working for a company that has blocked various sites from downloading any files from the internet. Now I would want to ask you that can I be able to download these files from the blocked sites even without any one knowing it. I know that this is very unusual question to be asked, but then also I would want to know if I can do that and how. Please provide the complete solution if it is possible.

Re: Downloading from blocked sites

Hey yes you can access and download data from the blocked sites using a proxy server. Proxy Server is a server that acts as an intermediate for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers. Thus what ever you do will be unnoticed from the server, thus you can easily download from the sites which are currently blocked. This is ideally the best technology developed to access sites which are blocked. I am also using this proxy server to access the sites and I have been unnoticed since years. So go on and enjoy the downloading.

Hey yes you can download contents from blocked sites using the proxy server. You can easily connect to the proxy server by requesting to do some services such as file connection,web page or something other. The proxy server will then see the criteria for the request and then act accordingly. Once this is done then you will get the permission to access the sites which are blocked. The proxy servers has got the potential to convert the request according to its rules and then give you access to all the sites which are blocked.

Hey I would want to know is there any specific software for a proxy server to download files or is there any other proxy server that helps us in down loading the files very easily from the sites which are currently blocked by the admin. My college server has blocked sites from downloading so is there any other way round that will allow us to download without even installing the software. I know how to use the proxy server but I would just want to know any advancement in this field. I am very curious in knowing this so please can any one give me an instant reply.
    Last edited by leshaspar; 22-11-2010 at 11:03 AM.

Hey there is a software for proxy server called Ultrasurf, and the best part of this software is that you don't have to install it. You can download this software and then double click the file to start and after that the software will automatically configure the the internet explore that is there on the computer able you will be able to access any thing that is beyond the restriction of the servers. Using this you can access, download and surf any blocked sites. I am also using this and also request you to use this as its very easy.

Hey you can also use Jnet software which is really an advanced version of the all the proxy server till date. It gives you gives you full-speed Internet access with tamper-proof filtering, thus in all it increases the speed as well as the security. The software also provides with different levels of filtering thus giving you as many options of filtering as possible. I request you to use this software because it is very reliable and easy to use software.

Ultrasurf is not good u cannot download files it always brocks in between downloads.Any other sites?or softwares.Proxy also doesn't support downloads even if u sign in a website using proxy many times it sign out automaticaly the very next minute