Thread: Which is the fastest browser than Mozilla Firefox

Which is the fastest browser than Mozilla Firefox

I am currently using Firefox and i have no complains about the product. It is a very fast and a safe web browser. I have heard about Google chrome,apple safari, internet explorer 8 but have never used them, i would like to change my web browser now, so tell me which web browser i must try of the listed above web browsers or is there any new browser which i have not heard and is far better than Firefox.

Re: Which is the fastest browser than Mozilla Firefox

I would recommend you to switch on to Google chrome i personally use it and let me tell you it has a much better speed then Firefox, upon that it shows the most visited sites on its default view which makes us easy to select our sites instead of typing the words for the websites as in Firefox, upon that the start up time for the Firefox is much larger than chrome. chrome takes hardly a second to start. While the memory consumption is also more in Firefox as compared to chrome, so i would recommend you to go with Firefox.

If you are looking for the fastest web browser then i would suggest you the newly launched opera 10.5 it has gone ahead of the apple safari and chrome the top two browsers in the market. It is newly launched in the market and is termed as the fastest browser. I would recommend you to go with Opera if you are looking for the fastest in the market but as per as the security is concerned no one matches Firefox.

Everyone talks about the Fastest web browser in the market but everybody forgets about the safe browsing, Firefox has got various security features like anti phishing, anti malware which stops any malware or any Unauthorized websites to get access and also it warns the user before entering any unsafe websites upon that it blocks all the pop ups without asking the user to do so upon that it can work under any operating system unlike apple safari and with various features like plug ins, private browsing you definitely cant say no to Firefox.