Thread: Computer BSOD: Internet keep crashing

Computer BSOD: Internet keep crashing

I used to surf multiple wireless networks on my Acer laptop and I was going well but suddenly it keeps restarting again and again. Then overcome this issue I read about and conclude that the reason is BSOD. I check it out with my computer, it was working fine on it then I again tried to check internet on laptop but crashed again. I don’t why this is really because of BSOD. If anyone having knowledge on this then replies me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Computer BSOD: Internet keep crashing

As far I know about this query can be solve by repairing Windows registry and updating drivers. I think that you should use glary utilities tool for repairing Windows registry and drivers, even if the problem is remain same then repair your operating system from disc and select the repair option, repairing will keep your all files safe. I hope by attempting one of two solutions you can overcome this issue.

I think the problem is related to your laptop not with the internet, because as far my conclusion if the problem with the internet then, it same thing should happens with your desktop computer. I advise you to first repair your computer or if possible do the fresh installation of the operating system and again update the internet settings on your laptop. So that this will help you solve your query.

I have gone through your question and I think that this can be happen due to the minidump files in your system, to resolve this issue you have move all you minidump file to C:\WINDOWS\Minidump folder or you can also use tool to clean this file, if the problem is same, then go to the properties of windows screen and select the advanced system setting, and put the uncheck mark to the automatically restart. This will help you to see the BSOD error. And then again reply me back.