Thread: Net fluctuation due to Application Experience service

Net fluctuation due to Application Experience service

Hi I am having a dell vostro 1014 laptop with the Intel core i3 processor and the operating system is of windows vista. I am also having an internet connection for it and that too of Hathway with the speed of 1mbps. But from last few days I am facing an unusual problem that is my internet connection frequently breaks in between while surfing. The strange part of it is that when I ping the same than it is showing me that the connection is active. So to get the connection back I have to restart my system again. After that I tired troubleshooting it then I found there was the Application Experience service running in the task manager. I am not able to understand the problem here and also unable to solve it. Please me to get rid if this problem.

Re: Net fluctuation due to Application Experience service

If you are getting this Application Experience service in the task manager then immediately end the task from the task manager. What you have to do here is that just go to the task manager by pressing ctrl + Alt+ Del and selecting the process the that you want to end and just click on end task. After that you just restart the system and have the access over the internet connection again and I am sure that you will not get any problems this time.

As mentioned by you that the connection is active but the browser is showing you an error message saying that connection has lost, so definitely there is the problem in the browser that you are using and to get rid of this problem you have to just uninstall the current one and install the latest. I am sure that changing the browser will definitely help you to solve your issue. Make sure that you always use the updated and the compatible version of browser.

First of all thank you for considering my problem and also for spending your vital time for giving the solution but the thing here is that I am still not able to solve the issue. I ended the Application Experience service from the task manager and my problem was solved any for once. That is when I logged in again the problem occurred again. Now I don’t know what is wrong with it though I am using the Mozilla fire fox browser.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that your system is being affected by the virus , so what you have to do is just scan your system with an antivirus and see whether any file is affected or not. If you find any then delete. As you said that you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser so try and use the Google chrome or opera mini. I am sure that this will definitely help you to solve your problem