Thread: WiFi router within 3000 Rs.

WiFi router within 3000 Rs.

I have decided to have the internet connection for me and I have decided to have the WiFi Router so that I can have the perfect thing for me. Which is the router with which I can have the best one for me? Should I go with the ASUS RT-N13U 300Mbps Wireless N Router or should I go with the BSNL WiFi Siemens router. Well in addition to that I also want to tell you that it will be better if the cost of the router will be below the 3000 Rs. Please take this price under consideration and then suggest me the proper solution.

Re: WiFi router within 3000 Rs.

In my opinion I think that it will be really nice if you can have the ASUS RT-N13U Router. First thing that I would love to say about this is the Router that really fits in to your budget. The price for this is 3000 exact and hence I think that you should have that one if preferable. It has a really very interesting feature it has download master within it and hence I think that brings up a little advantage upon the other one.

Well I do not see any point in having the WiFi Router. If you have the Two Desktops then you can have the serial cable so that the connection can be made and if at all you are having the two laptops then you can have the laptop WIFI itself. Well in addition to that if you want to have a separate WiFi connection then you can go with the BSNL WiFi Siemens router. Well the Good thing about this is that it is low on price and at the same time is pretty fast when compared with the previous one.

I think that both of the Router have one one advantage and I think that it makes really confusing. Well the ASUS RT-N13U Router has the advantage of having the download master and by using that you will be able to download the things even if your system is turned off. On the other hand the Router from the BSNL is having the LOW price factor with them and that makes them really advantageous. Well I think you should go with the BSNL one as it is nearly half to what the price of the ASUS RT-N13U Router possesses. Well have that and see what help you in a better manner.