Thread: Blekko: New search engine online

Blekko: New search engine online

Hello friends, recently I have heard that a new search engine called Blekko which has released just weeks ago is very interesting and much more beneficial then Google. I have even heard stories that Blekko has attracted almost million people all over the world. The search engine is getting million hits per day. I have used Blekko on the day it has released but to me it just looks similar as Google. So can any give their suggestion so as to know how this search engine "Blekko" has varying features as compared to Google and what makes it even more useful.

Re: Blekko: Googles new Competitor

Yes my friend you have heard it correct Blekko a new search engine is in the race of competing with Google. Also, since the day it has been released it is creating a buzz in the internet. Blekko has attracted little over million people per day in its one week business. This a figure will make any one feel and think that this search engine will gain more and more popularity as time progress. This can seen as, Google which is the oldest and probably the best search engine handles several billion queries per day but a search engine which is just a week old is getting million hits in a day. So by looking at this figure we can say that this will surely be the search engine of the future.

Re: Blekko: New search engine online

Blekko is a web search engine which is much better both in looks as well in the content which is offering. Looking at the fresh content which is providing it is sure that it will out compete Google in days to come and this is mostly because it has acquired a strategy called content farms which stores all the data which the site has acquired from 3 billion servers all around the world. Although still its beta version is out but then also it is turning out to be a nightmare for Google. I am also using this search engine and hope you are too and is recommended for all.

Blekko uses the concept of slashtags which allows for easy search of a specific content. We can even search the content we want in a form of a order that is this search engine provides way to search category wise. The slashhtags concept is the benchmark of this search engine and there are many predefined slashtags on the site which allows you to start the search instantly. Using this we can even compare data from two sites, check for duplication, searching for fresh data and many more. This features will make Blekko, the search engine of the future.

Hey according to me its too early to say that Blekko will the search engine of the future, its just in its early stages and it will be very difficult to get the attraction which the Google has since it is early days. We all know the history behind Google and by looking what is happening, I think Google will surely come up with even more and interesting features that would be very difficult to compete. We shouldn't let go Google too early as it is providing so much information to us over the years and helping us to solve our queries. So I guess that we all should be patient and wait for more people feedback.

Hey I am using Blekko since day one and I can tell you that it is really very amazing search engine too have and I can guarantee you that this will surely be the search engine of the future. It provides too many features that will make him stand further than any other search engine. Using this Web data will be readily available, Advanced search is accessible, Spam does not belong in search results, Search engine tools shall be open to all and many more. I also urge everyone to use Blekko.