Thread: How can you reorder pictures in Facebook ?

How can you reorder pictures in Facebook ?

I have just got an internet connection few days back. Before it I hardly use to access internet. I have opened my accounts in Gmail and Facebook 2 days ago. I had heard of social networking sites such as Orkut,Twitter and Facebook but did not use before . More than half of the world population is attached to the social networking sites mostly Facebook. I do not know much about it just but do chat and play a few games. How can I upload my pictures and reorder those pictures according to my wish.

Re: How can you reorder pictures in Facebook ?

Yes Facebook is indeed attracting a huge number of people irrespective of the age group. It provides a number of application with different ideologies. The numbers of applications attracts me the most , apart from that you can play lots of funny games such as card, poker, mafiawars and many more. You can upload your pictures and make your own album using pictures. Apart fom chatting individually you can create groups and have a group chat. But it seems you are mostly interested in pictures you can also use 'Edit Album info' and add the photos , you can also tag a particular pictures , which you can select on a theme basis and drag your friends name on the picture you have selected for the tagging. After tagging you can like it and add your comments to it . Update your status with your views and ideas that you can later on see on your wall screen. If your ant friend has uploaded any video you can share the video with him. you can also check the updates by accessing your mailing websites.suppose you access your facebook through gmail then you can check the updates in your gmail as well.

That was a very very handy piece of information you provided. I really thank you for the way you guided me. Since I was a newbie to this social networking site, I had a lot of questions in my mind , so started with the picture's part. I am looking forward to try each and every new thing you suggested. I have learned to upload pictures, but I now want to learn how to reorder the pictures which I have uploaded in my albums. Once again thank you.

Let me inform you that this rag and drop feature was developed in the the duration of one span of night only by an Engineer whose name was Andrey Suckachev. There is a view called thumbnail photo view on which the users can relegate photos at the end of the albums . Before this drag and drop interface was launched if user wanted to reorder any picture, user had to upload the photo in an album in front of the list available in the album.

If you want to reorder a photo , you will have to open an album and superimpose it over the photo , there you will see and icon that shows two crossed lines at the top of the screen on the left had side. which indicates that user can drag the desired picture to a desired position. Let me inform you that you cannot drag a picture to it's first position, if you wish to do it you will have to use the Edit Album Info , use the album cover photo.

If you tag some photo and try to use the drag and drop feature , then you will not be able to do that , because those tags are stored in 'photos of me' , and , they are arranged in a reverse chronological order and you cannot change that order unless the photos in it are tagged. So in order to sort in the way you want you will have to remove all those tags then drag the picture on the cover page and arrange them in the order you want.