Thread: Google’s Demo Slam

Google’s Demo Slam

I newly heard that Google launch its demo slam. I just want to know full detail of Demo Slam like: What actually the Demo Slam is? How Demo Slam is use? What are the features of Demo Slam? It is easy to use for non technical people or only technical people can use it? So please someone give or someone provide some information which is useful to know Demo Slam very well. I also searched on Google but it cannot easier for me to understand it. So please provide some information in very easy steps and easy language.

Re: Google’s Demo Slam

Yes I also just newly heard about this website. And while I am heard this I immediately searched this on net and I found some information. Which are: Google Demo Slam is antagonisms were imaginative and tech savvy people can make and upload tech demonstration videos featuring a Google invention. The videos should be in a method, it is simple for non technical people to be aware of the new technology.

Demo Slam is a place where inventive and tech savvy people can build videos to assist the rest of the world be aware of all the latest and greatest technology out there. Normally, tech demos are not very entertaining to observe. A lot of the time those community that are the most excellent at understanding the details of technology are far away from the greatest at explaining it in terms that regular people can take hold of and have the benefit of. Well Google wants to do away with all that garbage and considers that Demo Slam will be just the label! Users close to only choose a topic for conversation, generate after that upload their acquiescence to the Demo Slam site. The rest of us find to observe and vote on the champion of the week and study a slight impressive in the procedure.

A few days before, demoslam.com, an unexplained but obviously Google connected website becomes visible which resulted in a lot of head scratching in the tech blogosphere. At the present, Google is with authorization taking the hush-up of the site. Google Demo Slam is an antagonism for tech demos not just by startups and further tech corporations but for everybody who needs to make a video that shows others how to use a cool tech product. As a Google spokesperson told, the company is asking people to generate the most creative, interesting and entertaining tech demos possible.

A small number of days ago there has been a lot of noise about this truly strange website called “demoslam”. It was unmistakably a Google associated website, but there were no authorized words from the Google team about that. Today RWW (Remote Web Workplace) verify that, Google Demo Slam is ON and it is a position where Google needs each one to create and submit their inventive and entertaining tech demo videos that demonstrates whichever functionality of a Google product. And afterward some of the best videos will be chosen by Google’s and will be showcased on the Google demo slam website for consumer voting.