Thread: What is the Drag and Drop Feature to Photos in Facebook

What is the Drag and Drop Feature to Photos in Facebook

I am using facebook from quite some time now they have added many features and one that is recently added for photos is Drag and Drop which is recently added. I exactly don’t know what this new feature is about and how it works I have used their previous features like better photo viewer etc. So if anyone have used it or currently using it with their Facebook account please explain me how this new feature of facebook works and what facility it provide me for photo viewing.

Re: What is the Drag and Drop Feature to Photos in Facebook

Facebook has become very popular in new internet generation, it has been improving on various features it offer and now it is working on the photos sector. Yes it has added several fresh features of high resolution, Light box viewer, bulk tagging and easy uploading. Now it came with new feature for photos called as Drag & Drop photos which was apparently the mainly asked feature. This feature is really facilitate beginners who have just started using facebook and is not totally conscious regarding all the features and face issues while organization their albums. Before this feature one has to go perform multiple steps in order to change the sequence of their photos in the album. But after this feature you will be able to alter the location of their images or of their albums simply by just dragging the photo and dropping it on the location as you want despite of the upload date. This functionality of Drag & Drop Photos can be noticed by the latest symbol added on the top left corner of photos of your albums.

Before this feature if you wanted to arrange your photos in your album you need follow quite more steps to achieve. You have to do like go to ‘organize’ option which is there in the ‘edit album’ option there in your photo album in which you can modify the order of the photos there in your album. But now after this Drag & Drop Photos feature launched by facebook you can just drag the photo and can place at the location you want without the issue of their date of adding in album. This is really good feature launched which will save user time as well as create more interest to work and modify their album as needed, I think till now you will be clear about the new feature for your photos.

I think this is great feature which is introduced by facbook recently which providing competitions to all the websites which specially committed to photo-sharing such as Flickr, Fotolog and many other site. Using this feature you are able to reorder photos which are within an album of yours without going to "Edit Album Info". As well as you can alter the order in which albums appear on your profile, so this feature is going to be very popular in recent time and will improve with near future.