| || |
Join Date: Jun 2009
Re: How to save sign on information
To save your user-name and password information on Windows Live:
- In Windows Live Toolbar, go to the arrow next to the Form Fill Button , and then click Options.
- In Form Fill, go to Sign-in information. For first time user of Toolbar, you need to enter a password to be authorized to access the sign-in information settings.
- In the right side of pane, go to Add button, and then enter the domain name of the particular website.
- Enter a user name and password in the Sign-in information section to be used. If you are the alone user of that computer i.e. you don’t share that computer in a network, clear the Prompt me for a password when entering sign-in information check box to ensure it security.
- Click Save button to save all the changes made, and then click OK button.